Few questions for you Exanters

Hello all,

I was looking up the cambridge diet and didn't like the idea of contacting a consultant... no thanks.

I then found this as an alternative and it seems cheaper also.

I have a few questions,

• Do you just buy the packs from the exante website? Is the bumper back for £99 a good place to start?
  • I love black coffee and peppermint tea, can I drink these or is it strictly water?
  • Do you get some sort of manual/guide explaining what and when to eat and how to sustain the program?
  • How do you deal with it when you are going on holiday? I have 2 holidays lined up in the next 10 weeks and I'm concerned if I start before I might waste time and money yoyoing my body in and out of ketotis or however its spent :)
  • Can I exercise? With such a low caliore intake I don't want to depleate my body of all energy so what's recommend for exercising on a VLCD

I hope that's not too much, I just want to know a little bit more before I start.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Welcome Everton Lad, right some answers for you.
1. Yes you just buy the packs from the Exante site
2. Yes you can drink coffe and peppermint tea, just no milk and sugar you can add sweetners though
3. Read about the programs on the website but it is pretty basic. If you are going to the total solution you have 3 feeds a day. If you buy the bumper pack, 1 shake, 1 soup and 1 bar a day. I just bought the shakes to start with so I had 3 shakes a day. Bottom line, you must have the 600 claories a day
4. When on holiday take you meals with you and maybe have one proper meal a day, high protien that is or salad, no carbs
5. Yes you van and should exersise. They suggest 20 minutes a day but do not overdo it. Your body will tell you when it has had enough.

Good luck, join on this forum and ask us anything you want. We are very supportive and will help with whatever.

Defo try Exante and come on here and join us all. We are like one big amazing consultant lol

This is the most wonderful diet I have ever been on. Marks weight loss in such a short time shows you what you males can do :) x

the book is quite basic they give u, b ut we offer loads of advice and support here, i got the bumper and it is verygood value and better than the cd, the bars are tastier the soups are creamier altho the tomato n basil needs spicing up as its to creamy and the shakes are ok, they are not strong but ok. the pack comes within 1 day, u should have a couple of stone off b4 yr hols if u go total,
i don not feel as hungry on this diet as i did on others.
i would fully recommend it, and i am not a sales person lol

Back