few questions if you dont mind please?

madhousemum

Silver Member
yet again me with me questions??

i love me choc especailly totm due on time i go mad so i want to be prepaired for it can you surgest anything that i can have and it be ok for me i can do syn free days with me main meals and i will give up syns for chocolate at the time? what would a fun size bar of something be on syns?? oh i dont like chocolate flavoured things but LOVE chocolate??

also i know how you quote one persons message but i have seen some quoting loads but can someone please tell me how to do this please??

also does anyone know what a smirnoff ice might be in syns i am getting married in sep and havent drunk since 2008 so need to get used to drinking a bit or i have one and i will be asleep in the corner lol??

hope someone can help with the answers and thank you to anyone who does xxxxxxx

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi :D Hope this helps hun. You will also see that when you read someones post, it says quote on the bottom right, just click that, or to multi quote select several with the inverted comma symbol that is beside the quote tab.

9 syns for one smirnoff seems a little high. You should try spirits with diet mixers.

Milky Way Milky Way 16g funsize[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 3½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 3½ Syns
[/FONT]
Milky Way Milky Way 26g snacksize[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 6 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 6 Syns
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Smirnoff Smirnoff Ice 275ml bottle[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 9 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 9 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

The little choc 'freddo' bars for the kids are nice, and hit the choc spot but unsure how many syns. Also curly wurly and fudge bars are low ish in the scheme of things - anyone got a food directory to hand?...........

THANK YOU SO MUCH XXX arrr my only problem will be is kids chocolate have to have adults lol. anyone know what a flake or whispa might be i cant seem to find that in my directory but then again i do sometime lose me potatoes lol. smirnoff ice there was no joy of finding that i might just have to syn the 9 as i wont go on spirits either that or i be sticking to pepsi max on my wedding day. might see if i can start getting into white wine heard that not to bad with syns. xx

Cadburys Buttons are 4 syns for a 15g bag, Treat size chomps are 3, treat size crunchies are 4, curly wurlys are 6 for standard size and 3.5 for snack size, snack size flake is 4, a snack tube of rolos is 3.

If anyone wants to know anything ive got my food directory out..can you tell lol x

cool thank you guess what i fancy now chocolateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol xxxxxxxx

what about full size im a piggie lol

Haha you and me both! A standard flake is 8.5 and a wispa is 11! I didnt realise it was quite good for a full size flake! Will be treating meself there lol x

I'm not actually going to help you with the full size syn! Why you ask? I fear the following may happen, and I do not want to be a party to it!!!

:17729::17729::17729::17729:

STEP AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE!!

lots of lols :D

Fudge bars.....I haven't had one of these in years, I have to get some now, I love them, thanks.

Have you tried the Alpen Light Choc and Fudge bars? They are to die for, and 2 for a HEX! I only tried them today for the first time and they really are an excellent choc fix!

I'm not actually going to help you with the full size syn! Why you ask? I fear the following may happen, and I do not want to be a party to it!!!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: he he!

Have you tried the Alpen Light Choc and Fudge bars? They are to die for, and 2 for a HEX! I only tried them today for the first time and they really are an excellent choc fix!

I always have them in for a choc fix as well. They are lovely. I'm sure all SW'ers beat me to them at the shops though, as they are always sold out! Bulk buy I say!! :D

I bought some of these the other day in tesco as they are on offer!
But I reckon they've shrunk??!

LMAO, Are you sure they've shrunk?
Well I hadn't bought any for AGES and this was the first time I had bought the choc ones as used to buy the summer fruits. But imo they seemed smaller!! Or is it because the choc ones are more indulgent you get less of it??!!

Well I hadn't bought any for AGES and this was the first time I had bought the choc ones as used to buy the summer fruits. But imo they seemed smaller!! Or is it because the choc ones are more indulgent you get less of it??!!

That's actually a good point and you may be right! I wish I had one of each to compare now :D

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

na i wouldnt go mad i would save up 2 days syns to have one full bar plus i didnt realise you had to use ya syns i had my weekend planned with no syns for weigh in on tuesday then that went to pot.

I noticed that the choc alpen lights seemed smaller than the summer fruit ones so i compared and they are actually a little smaller!! lol.

THANK YOU SO MUCH XXX arrr my only problem will be is kids chocolate have to have adults lol. anyone know what a flake or whispa might be i cant seem to find that in my directory but then again i do sometime lose me potatoes lol. smirnoff ice there was no joy of finding that i might just have to syn the 9 as i wont go on spirits either that or i be sticking to pepsi max on my wedding day. might see if i can start getting into white wine heard that not to bad with syns. xx

if you're getting married, you can use flexi syns! You say i'm going to use a certain amount of syns (i.e if you think you'll have 5 double whisky's work out the total syns) for everything you know you want to have then stick to that plan (i.e have the 5 drinks but stop there) it's for special occasions and i think your own wedding counts as a biggie! The flexi syns are there so you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying yourself :)

Back