few questions

Sam1309

Silver Member
hey all.....

been looking at starting exante, my main question is what is the support network on here like for it??? i'm currently doing CS as the support is minimal to none.... which isn't a great help

so how much water is used to make up the shakes???

do you find it pretty easy to stick to, and most importantly what is the weightloss like

On here it's great, we are all friendly, helpful and nice (usually!) Direct from Exante it's not so hot unfortunately........:(

The book recommends 250ml of water per shake, I prefer to use more. Best thing to do is to experiment and find out what suits your own tastes best.

I'm sticking to it reasonably OK but have never done this type of diet before so can't compare it to anything for you.

Weight loss is about the same as any other VLCD, they reckon the average is about a stone per month. Some people lose a lot more than that, some lose a lot less. Depends on all sorts of factors...... the main thing is that if you stick to it, it will work. It doesn't matter if others are losing more than you (as I have to keep telling myself!) because at the end of the day you will still lose weight, at a rate that your own body is comfortable with. It's not a race. :)

thanks hun fastest reply i had on here, so its 3 shakes etc a day and 100 a month.....

If you get the bumper pack it's a mix of shakes, soups and bars.

You can have them in any combination as long as you don't have more than 1 bar a day (as that can take some people out of ketosis and have a laxative effect on others! :eek:)

Sometimes it helps to have a bit of variety in what you are having, it breaks up the monotony.......

i had a few bars with CS due to being in work non stop for a week and my weight never changed so i know the risks...

thing is do that fill you up....... liking this diet already do to the fact that people on here support each other

I've got nothing to compare this to as I haven't done a VLCD before either, but for me it's working out well so far -

• I like the shakes, they're tasty
  • The soups are ok, but I'm not a fan of soup much anyway
  • Bars are yummy but I find them a bit of a struggle to eat
  • Taking the choice out of the equation makes it easier
  • Support on here is great
  • I'm happy with the price of it, too. I think the products are good - you're just saving money because you're not paying for someone to sell you those products.

Back