ffs.

xKimmiex

Silver Member
why do people put u down on this diet?! whenever u mention it, u get the look like ur on drugs, or its not good for u! its starting to piss me off imo :mad::cry:why cant people just be happy your doing something finally?

Oh darling!

Dont LISTEN to them!!!! This is the hardest part right now, and you are vulnerable because you haven't eaten and you are prone to feel sensitive! If you were doing something a bit mad and out of the ordinary like ride a horse through the desert which is probably quite hard but you know that there's a million pounds at the other end - would people believe you? Nope! You need to let them see for themselves at the end of it.

On the other hand, u may feel that u need to tell someone, or someone may give you a reaction that you wouldnt expect from them!

So - you need to tell them that ANY diet can fail, that it is your CHOICE to do this, and it is HARD but tell them to wait and see at the end of it!

If all else fails tell them to bugger off and go and stuff their fat (or skinny prob!) butts back on their chairs and shut up!!!

I bet these people have never dealt with being over weight? Ask them that - they'll soon shut up - because after all - what do they really know?

Chin up missy x x x

thanks hun, its on the internet so i feel a plonka. its this lass who thinks shes utter bloody gorjuss, and im such a fat disgusting mess. shes posting pics of just after ive giving birth to EVERYONE and pics i toke in privert of my bely while pregnant! no idea how she got them!

How dare she do that?

What have you said to her? Do you work with her?

I cant believe that!

You should post back a picture of your beautiful baby and tell her one day she'll have stretch marks!!

B!tch!

It's well known that people do this. My friend gave me a lighter life magazine and there was a huge article on it. Friends and family like you for who you are and sometimes they subconciously think you are going to change as the weight comes off. Yes of course a part of you will change as you grow confident and like the way you look, but I say tough get over it peeps. Other people will be jealous because you are now in control and they are either over weight themselves or have other issues they can't control.

OMG what a horrible thing to do. I wish her a lifetime of fat thighs and droopy boobs :)
Like unreal says, keep your chin up and try to ignore what they say. You're doing fantastic and if it were a real friend they would just support you xx

God What A Right *****,you Know What They Say Jealousy Is An Awful Thing,i Think The Green Eyed Monster Is Definitley Lurking There Somewhere,
Lets See How She Is When You Lose The Weight If This Is The Way She Is Now,
Keep The Faith
Elaine X

It's definately something with the comfortable fat friend theory. Everyone used to talk about healthy eating to me and stuff before I tried to diet about two weeks into cd, it suddenly wasn't good for you, it's terrible, you need to eat. About four stone from goal I'd done enough, was too thin, didn't need to lose any more and now, nine stone FOUR down, I'm far too thin it's terrible, I aparently will become annorexic now (yeah right)

Stand up and join with me in a big shout of

STICK YOUR COMMENTS PEOPLE, WE'RE LOSING AND ARE PROUD THAT WE CAN NOW HOLD OUR HEADS HIGH, WE ARE NO LONGER STATISTICS FOR HEART DISEASE OR DIABETES MORE IMPORTANTLY WE ARE NOW HUMAN BEINGS TO BE SEEN FOR OUR BEAUTY NOT MOCKED BECAUSE WE LIKE FOOD, JUST BECAUSE WE'VE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW MEANS THAT WE'RE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT

or failing that just shout

I'VE DIETED NOW I'M THIN, YOU MY DEAR WILL ALWAYS BE UGLY

Well Said Dutch,very Well Said!!!
Elaine X

What a horrible, horrible person!

I really hope she is gorgeous on the outside, because on the inside she is disgustingly ugly. She has to have SOMETHING going for her.

You're a better person, and soon you'll be slimmer too, so who cares what she thinks?

If she gets off on putting people down, she's obviously got some serious problems going on!

Who would you rather be? Her, who is twisted and bitter, or you, who is a good person just with a few extra pounds (which wont be around for long!)

Back