Fibre 89

Ceri

Can anyone tell me how when is the best time to take it, and should I take it daily? I used to use sennakot - but it was a case of all or nothing with that I'm afraid.
How long does it take to get going if you know what I mean...would hate to have to go at work - can't think of anything worse!!!
Ceri

Have just started a new thread asking about fibre 89 but don't have a clue where the hell I've posted it!!! Emarassing!!!
Just wanted to know -
when to take it?
Do I take it daily?
How long does it take to start working?

Sorry to be a peat but don't want to have to find out at work!!!
( If anyone finds my thread elsewhere!!)
Ceri

If u click on user cp at the top there should be a list of threads that you have submitted - somewhere if u have a click about!

Im not too sure about fibre stuff - someone else will help though!

You have posted in right forum:)

You take one teaspoonful each day with water and it helps keep you regular.

I find it excellent to take along with CD.

Some research shows that it may actually help with reducing the incidence of getting gallstones when on a rapid weight loss diet.

Gallstones run in my family and so far so good.

Love Mini xxx

Its in the re-starters section up above lol :D

Sorry meant returners :eek: lol

Thanks troops.
I can't find missing thread - I wonder if I actually posted it? Sometimes I feel like I'm from another planet!!!
Oh, good news about the gallstones as I'm probably in the high risk category - female, fair, fat and (approaching - well I'm 31) 40. I also have Hypothyroidism.
Have got a tub of fiber 89 so will give it a go.
Ceri

Aah - just seen last post -IM SO SLOW.
At least it's in a forum where people will understand. Had visions of people in pet's corner sniggering at my 'toilet issues'!!!lol!
Ceri

pmsl :D

Aah - just seen last post -IM SO SLOW.
At least it's in a forum where people will understand. Had visions of people in pet's corner sniggering at my 'toilet issues'!!!lol!
Ceri

I have merged your two threads together and the two first post have ended up in the one post:rolleyes:

Just letting you know so that you know what has happened.

Love Mini xxx

Back