Fibre Clear?:confused:

Well that enema didn't work and ended up being given Laxido which did wonders and I lost almost a stone in Dump fuel (in 2days) which my body couldn't get rid of. And now my weight is 212lbs which isn't too bad seeing that I had to off the tfr plan. But today I will be popping up to the Chemist to get back on the plan or give Exante a go. Any advise anyone ?.....

OMG Chiku, you mustve been in agony?!

I'm using what's left of an Exante order and I much prefer the products to LT! Didn't like the shakes at first but tried with a couple of sweeteners (dissolve in a tiny drop of boiling water first) and now I love them. Soups are great too, especially in this cold weather and the bars have added fibre and make a good chew.....they last for ages if you nibble them like a bunny! It's a lot cheaper than LT too.....

Good luck whatever you decide and I'm glad that your poor, poor tummy is sorted x

Welcome back! How's your poor tummy?

Welcome back Chiku.. I hope you have recovered hun x x x

Are you on LT or Exante? x x

i to have real difficulry going for no 2 worse than having a baby. i got suppository from chemist still very difficult and painful. i am nearing three weeks on lipotrim and have lost a stone on my second weigh in last week so pleased am not giving up

i to have real difficulry going for no 2 worse than having a baby. i got suppository from chemist still very difficult and painful. i am nearing three weeks on lipotrim and have lost a stone on my second weigh in last week so pleased am not giving up

Try psyllium husks on Ebay mersey.. It is great... Fibre clear didn't work for me and i ended up with suppositories too... Please do not leave it though hun, as someone on here did and ended up with the early stages of a prolapsed bowel and had to come off LT..

I got the husks from Ebay (they have their own website too but are cheaper on Ebay) and i know a few others on here use them too..... If you need an item number for it, let me know x

Sorry to bump an older thread, but how much of the Psyllium do you take as just got some off ebay. I got both the powder and the husks

I took three capsules twice a day. Remember to drink at least 250 mls water with them. Fibre supplements pull water into the bowel so this is why you need more water.

Think I might change over to the capsules as its making my packs too thick and adding more water to them is making them taste not as good!

Did it help you? I dont have a problem but do want to stop a problem happening! Also read that they make you feel fuller, did you find that to be true?

Hiya divster... I take 1 heaped teaspoon in water every other day and that keeps me regular, with no problems... I have never tried the capsules, but the husks are great for me.. You may need to play around with it to get the right dosage for you....... I would add though, that if you dissolve (if you can call it that) the husks in water, drink it quite soon, as it tends to go gel-like and yukky!! lol

Hope that helps x

Thank you, yes thats what it was doing to my shakes and soups! Not good, and the amount of water I had to add was watering them down way too much! Been and bought some capsules today form H&B, so going to try them now. If I use the husks and powder again though I will add it to water and not my shakes and soups! ;) lol Thank you

I found that taking the fibre supplements really helped. I only got bunged up about twice during TFR. At those tomes I took two dulcolax for a couple of nights.
I still take the psyllium husk capsules but just three once a day. If you rake them about twenty mins before your main meal they do take the edge of the hunger. But this may be due to having the water with them.

Back