Fibre Clear

Twirlgirl

Does anyone use the fibre clear and if so, how much? I know it says a heaped spoonful but is that in every shake or just when you feel you need it? I am aware it is 12 calories so worried it will affect weight loss. Has anyone else noticed this?

It shouldn't affect weight loss. Also I'd rather have slower weight loss than constipation which is a real hazard on this diet.
If your stools become too dry and hard it's REALLY, REALLY painful... I speak from nasty nasty experiences.

I find fibreclear is useless for me so I use something else called psyillium husk (sp?).

I use fibre clear once a day. I feel I need it otherwise there's lots of pain and let's leave it at that lol

Has it affected your weight loss Nuzzy? To be honest I haven't needed it in first 2 weeks but I'm in my 3rd week now and think my body is shutting down a bit.

My pharmacist told me it was fine to take it so i'd say it shouldn't effect weightloss but double check with yours to be sure.

I'm on week 3 as well and having the same problems so took a ducolax tablet last night and they're very good ;)

Twirl - trust me you'd rather slow weight loss down than have problems with your poo.

Thanks ladies. I've started taking one fibre clear a day and if it doesn't help then I have senokot as a back up.

Thanks ladies. I've started taking one fibre clear a day and if it doesn't help then I have senokot as a back up.

For me it took a couple of days for the fibreclear to take effect

Week 1: -9lbs Week 2: -3lbs TOTM Week 3: -7lbs

Back