Fibreclear to 'prevent lazy bowel'

tasha2000

Hi, was at my pharmacist today, he is great, really really helpful and seems to know his stuff.. he told me to take fibre clear even if I am not experiencing constipation (I didnt last time atall) because if you are on lipotrim for a while your bowel can get lazy, which can cause problems when going back to eating.. just thought i would share as hadnt been told this before and didnt think I needed fibreclear as no constipation!! xxx

My pharmacist told me fibreclear was crap it was an overpriced version of something dat you can get in a health shop! Agree with him about the lazy bowel but there are many other options than fibreclear.

I have been researching what more commonly available things can be taken instead of fibreclear because my gut (pardon the pun) tells me it will be overpriced. I am going to go with Psyllium husks either in capsule form or in soluble form if there is such a thing. Just need to find it now.

right i shall look into that.. i did think it was a bit pricey, had some left over from last time so will use that up, thanks girls x

I have been researching what more commonly available things can be taken instead of fibreclear because my gut (pardon the pun) tells me it will be overpriced. I am going to go with Psyllium husks either in capsule form or in soluble form if there is such a thing. Just need to find it now.

Hi ive been taking them for 2 weeks now an i gotta say they are great much better than all the other tings ive tried. You get them in nature's way or in many other health food stores they arent too bad a price either get 200 tablets for like 7 euro. I take 6 a day 2 an hour before each shake. But id say different packets have different instructions.

Back