Fibreclear

emily4amanda

Hey guys!

Has anyone tried the fibreclear stuff? You cant taste it but it doesnt disolve very well for me and I still have lumps in my water :sigh: I've also tried the breath fresheners and they're ok, not bad £1.50 for 24. Bout blew my head off though they're that strong :eek: but do the job!

I kinda wish the breath strips were a little stronger - or even lasted longer!! I'm a smoker, and I really don't like to have stinky breath at work so I used to chew gum constantly - I'll be bringing my toothbrush and Listerine to work from Monday onwards!!

I haven't tried the Fiberclear yet as thankfully I haven't had any problems! My pharm said that we could take a Senacott instead though, if - well... you're feeling a little... yannoooo!! ;)

mmmm, the senakot is a laxative tho, fibreclear isn''t its fibre, which is good for you. I thought it would come in granule form like fibre lite which iv had before. I think the breath fresheners last longer than they seem strong in your mouth or so iv been told :rolleyes: I get very paranoid about my breath. The brushing at work thing is a good idea though, you will lose weight and have clean sparkly teeth too! :p xxx

I put the fibreclear into my shakes and then it gets mixed up with the blender, so no lumps. You could tray that maybe (that's if you're using a blender to make up your shakes). I'm having to take senokot too to keep things moving - if you know what I mean ;)

I put the fibreclear into my shakes and then it gets mixed up with the blender, so no lumps. You could tray that maybe (that's if you're using a blender to make up your shakes). I'm having to take senokot too to keep things moving - if you know what I mean ;)

OMG I am so blonde! why didnt I think of this??? Thank you so much laina g I will be doing this from now on, im such a douche :D xxx

Not had a problem since started on the flapjacks!

eeeaaauuuukkkkk, don't get me started on those flapjacks :yuk:

Back