Fiesta Fitness Weekends?

Discussion in 'Holidays' started by justjudith, 27 December 2010 Social URL.

1. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    I've seen adverts for Fiesta Fitness weekends and they look good but has anyone ever been on one and what are they like.

I was thinking of going on one ~Camber Sands in autumn 2011 ~ but being on benefits and on my own I want to make sure its worth it before I book my dog into kennels.

All experiences greatly welcomed....

Thanks in advance....

Judith

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    Is it really only £69 for 2 nights (per person)? I think that's worth it because it's with accommodation. Other places seem way more expensive. Unless I've misread the actual price. I'm a bit disappointed there's not many cheap options out there. Was thinking if we could get a group of people on here together maybe for an active walking holiday early Sept when prices are coming down again, you can usually get a week for around £450 between 6 people sharing a cottage. So £75 for a week, and tonnes of walking and mutual support. The fitness fiesta break seems very good value though. May be worth it if it'll kickstart you? But you'd have to keep it up after of course,

V

Last edited: 13 January 2011
  4. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    A friend of mine went a few years back, the accomodation was quite basic but we did have a great laugh, not sure how much fun I would have had by myself and it does work out much cheaper if you can get a group of you.
    The classes were very fun and we had a massage each which was lovely after all the exercise.
    Definitely would do it again :)

5. Wallywithabrolly

Wallywithabrolly Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(33.87%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    It looks good, I would certainly give it a whirl if I could only persuade my hubbie and children not to come with me!

6. bluenose1

bluenose1 Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Same here, and also if they did it closer to home.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.