Fiesta Fitness Weekends?

justjudith

*waves hello*
I've seen adverts for Fiesta Fitness weekends and they look good but has anyone ever been on one and what are they like.

I was thinking of going on one ~Camber Sands in autumn 2011 ~ but being on benefits and on my own I want to make sure its worth it before I book my dog into kennels.

All experiences greatly welcomed....

Thanks in advance....

Judith

Is it really only £69 for 2 nights (per person)? I think that's worth it because it's with accommodation. Other places seem way more expensive. Unless I've misread the actual price. I'm a bit disappointed there's not many cheap options out there. Was thinking if we could get a group of people on here together maybe for an active walking holiday early Sept when prices are coming down again, you can usually get a week for around £450 between 6 people sharing a cottage. So £75 for a week, and tonnes of walking and mutual support. The fitness fiesta break seems very good value though. May be worth it if it'll kickstart you? But you'd have to keep it up after of course,

V

Last edited:
A friend of mine went a few years back, the accomodation was quite basic but we did have a great laugh, not sure how much fun I would have had by myself and it does work out much cheaper if you can get a group of you.
The classes were very fun and we had a massage each which was lovely after all the exercise.
Definitely would do it again :)

It looks good, I would certainly give it a whirl if I could only persuade my hubbie and children not to come with me!

Back