Fifty and Fab!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by Jhamill, 25 January 2012.

1. Jhamill

Jhamill New Member

Hello all....well 50 and fab is my dream for this year. I have the big birthday in June and my daughters New Years Eve wedding so lots of motivation. I am currently sitting with my first chocolate Lipotrim shake in my hand. Chocolate is the only one I could tolerate as I tried some samples, so I am sure it will be more than a little boring but perseverance is a must. I am so glad to have found this site. I have spent the last hour reading the posts and you are all truly inspirational. I intend to use you all as a crutch every time I feel temptation come my way.There is nothing like the achievements of others to spur you on towards success. I shall say thanks to each and every one of you now as I know you shall be my lifeline...Syenna
  2. Louloubellehoney

Louloubellehoney Well-Known Member

Welcome Syenna (pretty name) you will blast 40lbs off in no time and look amazing for your celebrations... we are here for you anytime... :D L xxx
  3. chunkychops

chunkychops Well-Known Member

Welcome Hun x

I only like the chocolate as well.....but it works!! and im not fed up of it yet fact I LUV IT lol x

Good luck on your journey sweety x
  4. twinkle82

twinkle82 Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT and best of luck on your journey x