Fifty Shades of Grey?

ROSB

Anyone reading/read this????

Guaranteed to take your mind off eating!
:D

Anyone reading/read this????

Guaranteed to take your mind off eating!
:D

got them for my holiday quite excited bought the first two :)

yes there are 2 more books which apprently are as 'interesting' as the first one!

I wasnt sure when I started the 1st one but by Chapter 8 I was hooked.

Jenna_Lou22 said:
Hear loads off good reviews about the books n a lot off people on CWP are reading them haha xxx

O nooo is it slow starting???? X

seems a bit cheesy to start with but you soon take a liking to the 2 main charactures!

Ok xxx

I ordered it but have yet to read it lol x

Get all 3! I read them in 1 wk. now I feel like I'm in mourning. I'm missing them. Each book gets better. I may read them again. Oh sexy Mr Grey. Laters baby
X

Finished it today, just in time for the 2nd and 3rd arriving !
Loved it and cant wait to start the 2nd one x

Totally recommend - very good. I will finish the first one tonight - have the second ready to start. The third out is sold out in our local supermarkets.

I have mine on my Kindle so no one knows what I am reading! :eek: Oh My!

I have mine on my Kindle so no one knows what I am reading! :eek: Oh My!

Why don't you want anyone to know what you're reading? Bought the first 2 yesterday without really knowing what they're about and now I'm wondering if I should have been embarassed at the till??! :confused:

tkminii said:
Why don't you want anyone to know what you're reading? Bought the first 2 yesterday without really knowing what they're about and now I'm wondering if I should have been embarassed at the till??! :confused:

;) enjoy :p

I'm starting to read this this evening :) going to get no2 & 3 this week too .. Strange how all us CWP lady's read the same haha!

I bought them for my holiday in July but had to have a quick flick through after I read the comments on here. Now I see what you mean!!! lol Roll on July! ;)

Back