Fifty Shades of Shame.

Thanks Mad

Am substituting food with watching all 5 series of True Blood lol.

Now if only i was a vampire!!!

I hear that babes - I LOVE true blood - the new series is great isnt it! Do you watch Vampire Diaries too?? I have watched all 5 series of Breaking Bad this week to keep me occupied! I am an american show addict!

Lol I liked the first fee series of supernatural but then it just went odd! Vampire Diaries not as good as True Blood but still very very good! Give it a go I'm sure you will like it

Isnt it funny how you get addicted to shows whilst on this diet? When I was doing CD last year I was addicted to Australian Masterchef lol!
At the moment its all bout Sons of Anarchy I am in love with Jacks! Didnt think i'd be into a biker thing either!

Is True blood good? I'll have to watch that next! Any other good shows I should watch? We have just got netflix so looking for new series!

Long luck Karrinnae - ive just started on Saturday as well so Im interested in seeing your journey as well :) xx

Isnt it funny how you get addicted to shows whilst on this diet? When I was doing CD last year I was addicted to Australian Masterchef lol!
At the moment its all bout Sons of Anarchy I am in love with Jacks! Didnt think i'd be into a biker thing either!

Is True blood good? I'll have to watch that next! Any other good shows I should watch? We have just got netflix so looking for new series!

Ha ha Carly, yes it is funny how we lean towards the TV - well what else can you do! I was a tv addict anyway so I am struggling for shows to watch as I have seen most of them!

Depends what kind of thing you like - True Blood is EXCELLENT but thats just my opinion, I love Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, Army Wives, Drop Dead Diva, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Leverage as well as all the Crime ones lol. Drop Dead Diva is my FAVE at the minute as well as one called Army Wives but it makes me cry all the time!

Should be enough there to have a look at! lol

ha ha thanks.

I love Greys its my fave! I think we are gonna give Dexter a go! I have to watch boyfriend friendly ones :)

Day 5
Wow cant believe I am on Day 5! Have my appointment booked Thursday morning for my weigh in and praying for above 7lbs as everyone seems to get huge losses in the first week !
Am really finding it much easier with the support on here. I look here first thing and all the comments and messages and of course the xmas challenge keep me focused.

I dont want to be the one that lets everyone down especially since i started the challenge and have somehow took responsibility for updating. Which is good because its an added pressure on me to stay on track!

Finished True Blood last night, looked at vamp Diaries - too teenagey for me Mad :)

However I really need to work! Loads to do. So gonna avoid finding a new series for now.

Good luck to everyone x

Hi Hun,

Hope you are feeling good today!!! I had some shocking dreams last night about putting on weight! lol I need it to be Thursday so we can get weighed I cannot wait to see our losses!!!!!!!!! Hope you have an awsome day whatever you are up too! Sunshine should be back for the weekend that might make you feel better.

You really make me want to watch True Blood now... Evil temptresses!!! I am supposed to work :p

Hi Hun,

Hope you are feeling good today!!! I had some shocking dreams last night about putting on weight! lol I need it to be Thursday so we can get weighed I cannot wait to see our losses!!!!!!!!! Hope you have an awsome day whatever you are up too! Sunshine should be back for the weekend that might make you feel better.

Haha, it's so funny because it reminds me of my first dream when I started the diet. I dreamt I was walking on a giant brioche, which is a kind of very soft, sugary French bread that's almost like a cake. Full of butter but oh so delicious!!! :eek: Then I woke up feeling guilty until I realised it was a dream :eek:

Karrinnae, if you don't lose at least 7lbs, I will be very surprised!!!!! I lost more than that AND I was on Step 2. That's a lot of people having their WI on Thursday :)

Day 6

Yes really , Day 6 WOW
I cannot believe i have reached 6 days!
Feel a bit sick and have awful taste in my mouth but I am coping and looking forward to Thursday.

The only little niggle i have though is the tradition of a treat - fish n chips or kfc or chocolate etc - after weigh in day .

I used to love weigh in days on other diets cos i knew i would get a loss and then a treat.

On this i cant !

Day 6

Yes really , Day 6 WOW
I cannot believe i have reached 6 days!
Feel a bit sick and have awful taste in my mouth but I am coping and looking forward to Thursday.

The only little niggle i have though is the tradition of a treat - fish n chips or kfc or chocolate etc - after weigh in day .

I used to love weigh in days on other diets cos i knew i would get a loss and then a treat.

On this i cant !

Maybe you can still have a "treat" just not one like you used too! If it MUST be a food treat then maybe something off the stage 2 food menu ( Bookwork any thoughts??) as that should keep you in Ketosis! you REALLY dont want to go back to day one in that regard do you?

Or something else - I for one am planning on going and getting my nails done as I have tortured them this week! going to get one of those Shellac manicures so I dont keep nibbling the nail varnish off! lol ( I'm not eating it! but its something to chew! lol)

LOL yeah im picking at all the skin around my nails YUCK

See if you get a nice manicure you want want to ruin them as I am sure this is not healthy!!

You don't have to reward yourself with food :) Why not a nice DVD or yes, a manicure? :p (I don't know why I poke fun, I bite my nails lol)

If you really want something to eat, just ask me and I can give you ideas, but I don't think that would be a good idea. However, better use Step 2 food than a pizza :D Get some Coke Zero :D

Now just imagine if Cambridge came out with pizzas... After all, they have porridge. I tell you, THAT would be successful!!!!

Hows about this one ladies! Just had a guy at work asking me what I was drinking - he is doing slim fast for his wedding in 5 weeks! got all excited when I told him I had weighed myself this morning and had lost 13lbs (whoops I dont know If I mentioned this earlier! I know I shouldnt weigh myself but I think its a good thing and its not every day) and he now wants to do it too - but only for 5 weeks - I also mentioned Slim and Save to him ££ and we were looking at the site ( I had looked at this as an alternative if my stupid doctor doesnt sign me off and I cant get CD stuff) they do a White Wine flavoured water flavouring! CWP Neeed to get on that!!!! We would be like Gods! Turning water into wine! I wonder if it would have a placebo effect???? hmmmmmmm

Back