Fifty Shades of Shame.

OMG 13lbs!!! thats amaze!
Lol id love to turn water into wine! But if its anything like orange flavouring it would be disgusting!
Oh look at you converting the public lol X

I know - I am a legend! lol What you doin trying flvourings!! thought we had to wait 2 weeks for that!

oh and weight loss - not official til Thursday! I imagine her scales will be different but god I hope not!!!!

well my cdc sold me them said it was ok to use them from the start as makes no difference at all - better be true!!!

Oh no - I could be totally wrong - she said about bars and mentioned water stuff - so dont quote me on it!

lol it fluctuates so much during the day cos of all the liquids we have to guzzle , have a sneaky peak in a morning after you have been to the loo x

haha Im good tyvm ..Im a serial weigher I wouldnt dare hop on the scales mid afternoon tho it would make me cry;p
Im just trying to configure a lil ticker for the christmas challenge...Im such a techno fecktard maybe I should get one of the kids to do it lol
BTW even if your loss isnt massive dont fret cos if you notice on ppls signatures those who have massive losses 1st week always seem to have very average ones second week where as the single figure losers seem to have an equal loss second week ...well done for getting this far too x

You know what I did with my scales? I took the batteries out and asked my husband to take them to work with him LOL And because I don't know where to buy these round batteries thingy, well then no temptation :D

You can weigh up to 4lbs heavier in the evening!

I love Californication so funny I love Hank Moody! I know what you mean Netflix is addictive I don't use it anymore as I went aquire my shows from an alternative source lol hope you had a good sleep and enjoy what's left of the day!

Do you need a special TV to watch stuff from Netflix? I could watch on my laptop but it's not the same when you try to cosy up in the lounge..... Or maybe I could plug my computer to our TV? (It is quite old!)

Karrinnae, this is incredibly decadent :p Ah, the joys of the holidays :D

I think I will! We may even subscribe because where we want to move has a very bad freeview reception (and we are not even allowed to put a roof aerial :( ). It has virgin fiber optic so we were thinking of maybe getting a virgin TV package, but the idea of netflix appeals to me because of the variety! It's £6/month, isn't it? I think I saw an advert on TV but I don't always pay attention (unless it's food :p )

Back