Fifty Shades of Shame.

You are one courageous woman Karrinnae and I admire you so much. You're right to think of your family. And your career too (very male dominated at your level). But obviously your health and your children's peace of mind are at the forefront of your motivations and you are taking a positive step by facing things as they are. No fuss, no molly-cuddling. I love that about you. And I know you're going to get through this weekend. :)

You are 1000 times more courageous than me. I still have not looked at any photographs of me. The only one I have is me at 18 when I was a size 10, on the fridge And an inspiration board with pictures symbolising what I expect of the diet. But that's all. I can't seem to be able to face my body, even now after several stones down :( When I feel ready, I will post pictures too, but I know it'll probably be when I am a couple of stones down. :eek:

You go girl. You have one big (no pun intended :D ) fan here! :party0011:

Hiya hun, I'm not so great today either - had loads of friends calling asking me to do stuff and just had to keep turning them down its really peed me off! I would love to be strong enough to go out and not drink / eat but I am so not there yet so another boring saturday night in for me!

Weekends SUCK!!!

One positive though - Frozen Choc Tetra = AWESOME!!

is it really? whats it like? xxx

MMMMM I froze mine overnight and it was a bit hard - left it out for half an hour then it was like chocolate ice cream - Lush!!!!

Im going to put one in the freezer tonight and have it 2moro, hope its nice :)

I've just had a frozen chocolate tetra for my tea and it was lovely. Took me about an hour to eat as it was frozen solid. Maybe I won't put one in for quite so long next time. Definitely worth trying though as it actually had texture

No, just tried the chocolate one. Am very happy to continue with this one. As for the shakes, my favourite is the vanilla one blended as normal with a couple of ice cubes so that it's really cold. Then just before I drink it, I add a shot of hot espresso - great for breakfast ?

Just had the oriental chili soup.
The smell should have warned me.
The taste was so vile I gagged!!!
All of it - straight down the sink.

Note so self - Never buy this again!

Hello Dear!

Well I have one of these and it just keeps sitting there and I avoid it like the plague - I just know its going to be vile! lol the only soups I like are chicken and mush and vegetable the rest are gross!

Other than one nasty soup - hows things today? Me? I am bored!!! Been up to the hospital and thought I would call in on a couple of friends neither of them were in so I am back at home twiddling my thumbs while everyone else is out and about its annoying me today! All the family are at a BBQ and I could have gone but I just know that there is toooo much temptation! Huff!

It so is vile!!!
I'm bored too! We usually go out to a little pub at the harbour for Sunday lunch then stay on for the live music and BBQ and drinks in the evening. It's lovely everyone singing etc by the harbour.

However like you I know too much temptation!!

I'm back at work Monday - Thursday so wondering how I'm going to get on!

I wish I was one of those people that like long walks - I only like them if there is a lil pub with lunch at the end

I wish I was one of those people that could go out and just drink water - id rather just stay at home!

Hope your mum is well !!! X

You won't believe this but the oriental chilli is my FAVE soup!

These days though I only have the chocolate and cappucino shakes.

x

Well I am a bit pissed off today! To say the least.

Thought id wear a pair of work trousers that were tight when we ended school three weeks ago. Was all excited. Bang - right down to earth. Crash.
Still as tight! No difference at all. Does not bode well for weigh in tomorrow.
I have never strayed off the diet either.
Sigh.

Week 3
Well I feel good about my weight loss and i was thrilled yesterday to fit in to smaller size top.
I do have awful constipation though and was nearly in tears in the loo! Sorry !
I am very worried about my planned break in Scotland. All the food I miss and love!
I am so worried that I wont be able to go back on CD but I just have too.

Week 3
Well I feel good about my weight loss and i was thrilled yesterday to fit in to smaller size top.
I do have awful constipation though and was nearly in tears in the loo! Sorry !
I am very worried about my planned break in Scotland. All the food I miss and love!
I am so worried that I wont be able to go back on CD but I just have too.

Smaller size top - bet you feel fabulous! Makes it all worthwhile :)

Constipation! I totally sympathise with you. It's the worst side effect of CD for me and it nearly killed me one time going to the loo! I only go ONCE a week and that's at the weekend after I've taken two dulcolax. The only other time I go is when I'm off plan and have eaten real food and drank lots of wine!

Try not to stress about your planned break in Scotland. If it's "planned" then you can make better choices and exercise a bit of portion control. You will be able to get back to CD, especially if you've paid for your products - you don't want to waste all that money!

We all need to have some enjoyment and little treats every now and then otherwise life isn't worth living!

Just remember if you do gain, you can shift it in just one week once you're back on track.

x Hope this helps x

Back