**Fighting Back Friday Daily Thread **

Hi WBS --

I so understand that... you're liable to catch something whilst waiting. (Plus, petrol and time.)

Big Hugs! I hope it does not keep you from enjoying your holidays (or better yet, ceases).

MM

Do you know what bein on cd has given me ibs :,(

hi kimmie,
i have had chronic IBS for 17 years now to the point that i am almost housebound ( and was completely agoraphobic for about 11 years ) as i get sooo scared of wanting the toilet when i go out and a toilet may not be available to me which is why i am going to a hypnotherapist.
i assume u have seen a doctor to be diagnosed with IBS. have they given u anything for it?
if u are suffering from abdominal cramps i would recommend 'mintec' and ' mebeverine' as well as imodium (loperamide) for diarrhea episodes.
try not to stress too much as that is the biggest trigger for IBS, along with certain foods, mainly fatty or spicy foods.
i hope u feel better soon.

cherylxx said:
hi kimmie,
i have had chronic IBS for 17 years now to the point that i am almost housebound ( and was completely agoraphobic for about 11 years ) as i get sooo scared of wanting the toilet when i go out and a toilet may not be available to me which is why i am going to a hypnotherapist.
i assume u have seen a doctor to be diagnosed with IBS. have they given u anything for it?
if u are suffering from abdominal cramps i would recommend 'mintec' and ' mebeverine' as well as imodium (loperamide) for diarrhea episodes.
try not to stress too much as that is the biggest trigger for IBS, along with certain foods, mainly fatty or spicy foods.
i hope u feel better soon.

Hey

Yeah seen doc I'm on buscapan ATM which helps and movicol(?)

The food that sets off my ibs doesn't get digested so I end up with cronic cramps like in in labour! I then end u being sick and bringing up days old food (tmi) I also end up with extremely bad wind! And it stinks of rotten eggs which is the worse thing ever :,( I then end up with either runs or constipation every day!

I'm not worrying now as I hav noticed when I worry it play up! Also onions (can't spell) kick it off as well iv noticed!

Only thing I am worried about is I'm going new York in july and really really don't want to end up in pain all holiday!! Any tips would be great! As obv we will be eating fatty foods ect :,;(

Back