Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

Sorry, Spud.

Quiz sent to the email address on your website.

And I'm sorry to hear about the acid reflux.
Do you think that if you walked backwards all day, instead of forwards, it would become just acid? Cos I hear you can sell that for quite a lot of money.

Happy Monday! :D

No, it's still live, Jackie. Closing date is a week after Easter, so you've still got 3 weeks.

Have a go Jackie - it's good fun. A few had me really scratching my head.

Come on Spudster. Where are you? We're all missing you.

Ah. Just to let you know, I've heard from The Great Spud.
She's just away for a few days, dog sitting.
They're both fine, so we can stop worrying.
She'll be back when she's back.
Phew!

Evening Dawn x

Loving your last post!!! ;)

Hi Everyone,

I'm Back ........ We had such a lovely time in Colchester. There are so many lovely places to take the dogs and go bird watching. We went to Museums and parks.... ooohh it was lovely and
so much more interesting than hospitals....

Leanne had a great time in Edinburgh also. It was so lovely to spend time with her when she got back.

I tried to post to my diary and say hi to everyone but it was impossible on the laptop I was using Arrrgggg!!! My phone is also too slow to use for the internet so I gave up lol....

It's nice to be back even though I have so much work to do to be ready for a Craft Fair tomorrow.. And then there's the Easter event ....... and loads of paper work... Oh well
now Andy is feeling a lot better I can set him on lol.... He can be chief label cutter .....

You will have noticed I haven't mentioned my Eating Plan yet.... Ahem !!! All the best laid plans of Mice & Men eh!! It went out of the window along with the Laptop!!

I had a Carvery on one of the days which was so good I let my hair down and had a Yorkshire Pud the size of Yorkshire !! I had a real 'Sod it' Club day as I did also partake in
the rather delish Treacle Sponge and Custard. I did some cooking whilst I was there but not a lot so we ate out most of the time... It's fatal to start that as you just end up
giving up trying like I did.... I wish I had more will power....... Anyway back on the Wagon this morning. I didn't go to weigh-in on Wednesday as I was away so will have to
work hard at it for just a minimal gain on Wednesday.

Thanks to my good friend Spuddles for posting on here for me.... and thanks so much to everyone for all your messages on here whilst I've been away. It really is nice to feel
'wanted' ... I feel like a fraud now with my weight loss diary actually reporting that I've been termiting my way through the eating establishments of Colchester.

Back