Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

Hi all

Well, it's been an eventful day! Crazy busy morning, then Hospital with Andy, visiting family, Taking 17mth old grandson food shopping with us and updating everyone on the phone when we got home...

I won't post my food for today as it's not been very good, despite my self confessed honesty about what I eat! Needless to say it involves something that swims in the sea and things that grow in fields.....so I am looking towards tomorrow now. I have noticed that when we go out, which isn't very often as we are avoiding contact with people, I seem to stray from my 'own version' of the SW eating plan. :(

I won't harp on about it too much... so

Today's Positives

1) Andy got on well at the hospital today
2) We decided to take our 5 year old granddaughter to the local pantomime on Friday... (Shouldn't really but we will be away for such a long time in isolation we thought we'd risk it)
3) Got some lovely new canisters for the kitchen today.

Back in the morning...

Hi Dawn,

Wow, you hav had a busy day!

I think the thing to remember and pick up on in your post is that Andys appointment went well.

That's all that counts today.x

You can pull your food back tomorrow so its not worth worrying about :)

Sleep well hunni x

P.S. Maybe I cud be your twin...we DO hav the same name after all...!

Haha! Nice one Dawn lol!

You should be asleep after the day you've had!

Night dawn, sleep well, worry about food tomorrow sometimes there are much more important things, glad your Andy had a good appointment and enjoy the pantomime on Friday!xx

:wavey: Hiya Dawnie number 2. Glad Andy's appointment went well. One day at a time sweetie, if you have a bad food day its not the end of the world, it takes time to get used to SW etc etc and not always easy when out but you will get more and more used to it.

re syns I don't have all the books but I find most syn values by either googling the food and syns, or at the top right of minis is a search box, click search minis, then enter the food and the word syns, press enter and most of the time someone will have already asked and the answer will be there, if not between us all I am sure we know most of them and can help you :D

Hope today is a good day and enjoy the panto tomorrow. Which panto is it?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all

Well, it's been an eventful day! Crazy busy morning, then Hospital with Andy, visiting family, Taking 17mth old grandson food shopping with us and updating everyone on the phone when we got home...

I won't post my food for today as it's not been very good, despite my self confessed honesty about what I eat! Needless to say it involves something that swims in the sea and things that grow in fields.....so I am looking towards tomorrow now. I have noticed that when we go out, which isn't very often as we are avoiding contact with people, I seem to stray from my 'own version' of the SW eating plan. :(

I won't harp on about it too much... so

Today's Positives

1) Andy got on well at the hospital today
2) We decided to take our 5 year old granddaughter to the local pantomime on Friday... (Shouldn't really but we will be away for such a long time in isolation we thought we'd risk it)
3) Got some lovely new canisters for the kitchen today.

Back in the morning...

Wow! - I'm impressed you had octopus & turnip?:eek: that's trés cool:cool:

Little tip for you after your positives which you listed, you have to be open and honest and list your syns/fallings.

Seriously, just writing them down can be therapeutic whereas not writing them is tantamount to denial. We all have good and bad days you know. Especially certain genders.:p

Hi All

Today has been a slow day here, just dealing with bookings. The internet connection is so slow today so have only made a few posts... Can't keep up with you high speeders lol........

Menu today

35g Oat bran flakes Hex B
SS Milk Hex A
Sweetener

Banana

Strawberry Yog from Aldi zero fat

2 x W/Meal Bread Syns 12 ??
Clover light Syns 1 ??
Eggs
Tomatoes
Ham

Aldi Benefit bar ? Syns