Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

Good. I'm starting again tomorrow.
It was sort of going to be today, but I may bump into a few beers this evening.
Very unfortunately.

Hi Dawn, like I've said in my diary, calories don't count when you are away from home, and sometimes you just have to say I'll worry about the plan when I get home as thats what breaks are for :) You are home now and back on plan, so all is good.

Glad you had a good time away :D

Hi Dawn

It's lovely to see your happy avatar pop up again! I'm sure a blissful weekend will not have done any lasting damage. I can't remember what yorkshire puds taste like (I know what they look like - mirror, mirror on the wall). My mum used to make massive ones in a big tray and we used to fill them up with gravy. Aye, them wer't days.

Po xxx

Hi Dawn, like I've said in my diary, calories don't count when you are away from home, and sometimes you just have to say I'll worry about the plan when I get home as thats what breaks are for :) You are home now and back on plan, so all is good.

Glad you had a good time away :D

Well said !! I agree with you lol.... Yes, it was just sooo relaxing... we really needed it.. Glad you had a good wedding with your family.

Hi Dawn

It's lovely to see your happy avatar pop up again! I'm sure a blissful weekend will not have done any lasting damage. I can't remember what yorkshire puds taste like (I know what they look like - mirror, mirror on the wall). My mum used to make massive ones in a big tray and we used to fill them up with gravy. Aye, them wer't days.

Po xxx

Hi Po... I must say, I had forgotten what they tasted like... Bl**dy lovely is the answer.:break_diet:
It's nice to be able to post again and chat to my fab friends :)

Hi Dawn, I know a couple of ppl who have had acid reflux with no hearburn or indigestion at all, it got so bad for one friend that her voice box started to suffer, but she takes something to reduce the acid in her stomach and all has settled :)

I am gobsmacked that your consultant suggested bariatric surgery as I thought that was only suggested as a last resort for very very overweight ppl ............good for you for wanting to do it your way xx

You are doing so well too xx

Hi Dawn

You are right, the surgery is a last resort usually for people who are extremely overweight. I am plenty overweight lol.. but not in the 'must have surgery' category. He suggested it as a
solution to the sleep apnoea as it's pretty bad. I have asked for a reprieve lol...

Morning!! or Afternoon now !!

Iv'e just got back from a Farmers' Market and craft fair so I'm having a drink of water and a sit down for a few minutes before I unload the car.

I have been good again today despite there being all manor of wonderful foods at the Market. Fresh Bread, cakes, cheeses, fudge ... I didn't
even look at them as I knew it would be fatal lol.... I had a good day and met some nice people.

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine :)

Morning Dawn, can't comment on you eating plan as SW has moved on so much since I last did it that its almost unrecognisable to me, so I'll just say hello and have a good Monday :)

Back