Fighting the Food Demons Friday ***Hour by Hour***

people that pass 2nd are the best :p i did *winks* i failed my 1st one pulling out of the test center! beat that lol

I failed mine doing a reverse park at the beginning but if I didn't fail for that I made plenty of other cock ups! Nerves all the way.

quoted entirely wrong person here. I am indeed a dunce...

AW no! You're in good company I failed mines first time on Tuesday there :)

You look fab Lexie... look at those skinny legs! And the shoes are SO cute! Have fun...

xxx

I failed mine doing a reverse park at the beginning but if I didn't fail for that I made plenty of other cock ups! Nerves all the way.

Here I wasn't nervous, I was out my face on Bach Rescue remedy. Driving instructor was rather puzzled given my calmness. Seriously invest the a bottle. It is in brandy mind you so might explain it, but you have a total of 16 drops over a day, and I doubt thats enough to make you a) ill or b) drunk.

You look fab Lexie... look at those skinny legs! And the shoes are SO cute! Have fun...

xxx

*whispers* ebay - £10.

I'm rather surprised at how my legs have slimmed down. Still not sure about the dress, feel a bit of a pie still. Be fine once I'm out .Probably.

my mum says rescue remedy is a godsend and I always said it was a placebo but I might give it a go! I'm usually quite chilled out but this was a whole other ball game! Have fun tonight lex!

in 3 days put on 10lbs eeeeek!! (I am coming to the good bit now honest) Came back on Sunday and re started ss on Monday and on the scales this morning after 4 days of ss have lost 10.5lbs

Haha that's what I did in holiday! Its good that you got back on the wagon straight away, just please try not to make a habit of it or you will find yourself a month later weighing exactly the same as you did the month before, but £150 poorer with nothing to show! xxx

Feeling strong but feel a wobble may come shortly. Dont want one but i've just put some bags of crisps into the cupboard and just had an urge for a wee voddie and diet coke with a packet of sunbites. B****y h*ll. I'm not going there, i so am staying on track.
Hope you all do well over the weekend.
Mx

My boyfriend said why don't I have some oven chips to cheer up, thinking it would make me feel better but I laughed and said I have failed the test but I would feel worse if I blipped and it would send me into a spiral. The diet is the one thing I feel in control of and like I am moderately successful at!

Thats such a positive spirit to have and really good determination. Im trying to get that way of thinking back. Last week I had a bad job interview and totally used it as an excuse to eat the naughtiest food possible. Needless to say I didnt feel any better, and instead felt like I failed at 2 things rather than just one!

my mum says rescue remedy is a godsend and I always said it was a placebo but I might give it a go! I'm usually quite chilled out but this was a whole other ball game! Have fun tonight lex!

Even if it is a placebo - if you think it works then it works? Personally I wear my nurse head a lot of the time, homeopathy and the resulting flower essences dont work/tally brain wise for me, but will quite happily take rescue remedy and beleive it works.

Suspension of disbelief.

You look great Lexie,
Rescue remedy DOES work!!! (Especially the brandy part)

Haha that's what I did in holiday! Its good that you got back on the wagon straight away, just please try not to make a habit of it or you will find yourself a month later weighing exactly the same as you did the month before, but £150 poorer with nothing to show! xxx
Will try to bear that in mind will hurt my pocket too.:cry: To be honest im usually pretty good but think you really need to get focussed and im in totally the right place right now am doing this in preparation for IVF so have got a goal ahead of me which is sooooo big and so important it helps to have that last time was my wedding and this time i want to add to my family:D

Well that was an exercise in letting me know exactly what everyone thinks of me.

No one (and I mean no-one) turned up. I got spurned via a variety of excuses so just walked home. Crying. Didn't cry in the pub, waited until on way home.

But fair enough, lets me know what people really think of me. I mean can't say didn't give them enough notice, I mean only had 8 weeks. Next night out wont be for another 2 months time I hand in large essay, do another placement and thats if I don't have resits.

Fine then :(

Back