Fillers

Nightwolf

Having a big appetite, I tend to struggle on diets, duh! but time is here to stop the weight in its tracks and Slim Fast is the only thing that has worked for me, I tried Slimming World this year but found I ate too many free foods.

What are good things to have for tea time (dinner if your posh) that really fill you up? so more for less calories I guess? I know vegetables are good for filling you up with low calories, but which vegetables are you eating? do you fill on Pasta etc? I need some good meal ideas for evening meal, but meals that are very filling.

didnt want to read and run... ive been thinking the same about this. and ive been generally eating any veg.... stir frys are great as you can add many veg...
soups. Lentil soup (one of my faves at the moment) is really filling and not many cals..
have a look on the slim fast website. i like the creamy italian pasta. although as its just me and the husband we take out the sugar snap peas i think it is, and add extra broc, as we love broc, and reduce the amount of cream that goes in it....
if past as the go, the choose the wholemeal/ wholewheat pasta over the normal one.
ill think of some more and get back to you..

Same I'm having a lot of stir fry with either prawns or a small bit of beef and a little soya sauce.. I'm also having jacket potatoes quite alot with tuna etc but making sure I stick to the 600 calories!! ...

Back