Filling Breakfast

Linny90

Does anyone have any tips for a filling breakfast with a low propoints value? Sort of a silly question, but I'm never sure what to eat. If I just eat fruit it doesn't fill me up and then I'm tempted to snack on something unhealthy before lunch. Help much appreciated, thanks!

I normally have just a cereal bar n a coffee but I've started having a bowl of special k, milk and a choppe up banana for 5pp. Found it really filling and I've been really enjoying it!

Also oatso simple sachets are 3pp so prob around 5pp with your milk and porridge is really filling! :)

X

I agree with the oats so simple & I add a handful of frozen berries while cookin, adds a bit extra & bulks it up a bit. I've also been enjoying a fried egg sarnie in a morn. I use the thick WW bread so it's 6 points but could use the thinner bread for less x

I either have oats so simple with 1/4 pint skimmed milk with some fruit = 4PP or i have 2 small boiled eggs or poached eggs with tinned tomatoes for 2 or 3PP depending on the eggs.
Either of these stave off the mid morning hunger pangs.
Weekends I have poached egg (1PP or 2PP depending on egg size), tomatoes, mushrooms & 2 bacon medallions (1PP) for breakfast = 3PP

Plenty of protein is the key for feeling fuller for longer. :) xxx

i usually have 2 belvita (3pp), a WW Layer fromage frais (1pp) and then a banana or a tin of fruit .... really filling and only 4pp :D

Boo that sounds delish i know what im having this weekend!! x

Back