Films that make you cry?

i dont really cry in films although the notebook got me going a bit lol

but tend not to watch that sort of flick only really did cos the ex missus used to make me haha

Im currently watching Men of Honor, And Bawling my eyes out!!!

Has any one else seen it??

Im such a sucker for sad films i cry all the time!!

I've not seen 'men of honer', but i boo my eyes out like a baby when i watch 'braveheart' or 'thelma and louise' :cry:

Aw that film made me cry too. "The Story Of Us" with Bruce Willis and Michelle Pfeiffer makes me cry cos it reminds me of my mum n dads breakup.

Omg the notebook is sooooo sad, its so romantic and cute!
I phoned my boyfriend in tears after watching it and he thought some one had died.. He doesnt like it when i cry at films though..

He was with me at the cinema when i cried at I am legend and shouted out for the whole cinema to hear " Om*g are you crying? Shes Crying!!!"

I was rather embarrased lol

I am such an idiot loads of films make me cry, serious ones, love story, anything really! Even when I know the story and what is going to happen I still cry!
Some that unexpectedly get to me are.....
(embarrassed)
ET
Free Willy
Kramer vs Kramer

I could go on!!

P.S I Love You ....

Most people who have seen it and not read the book dont go much on the film but i read the book so knew every single thing happening and other bits around it - its sooo sad!! :'(

I watched that again today. Tears rolling down my face the whole time. Such a lovely film and loved the book too.

I've not seen 'men of honer', but i boo my eyes out like a baby when i watch 'braveheart' or 'thelma and louise' :cry:

I think i seen braveheart but cant remember it!!

Havent seen thelma and louise, any good?? Xx

I am such an idiot loads of films make me cry, serious ones, love story, anything really! Even when I know the story and what is going to happen I still cry!
Some that unexpectedly get to me are.....
(embarrassed)
ET
Free Willy
Kramer vs Kramer

I could go on!!

I watched that again today. Tears rolling down my face the whole time. Such a lovely film and loved the book too.

Hehe, Although sometimes it feels great to have a good cry :D

Im such a sop aswell :D

None of us can go see sad films with each other lol

i balled my eyes out at Pearl Harbour in the cinema. Armageddon always gets me too, and Breakfast at Tiffany's. also the Lion King!!

Yep!! lol...

Im really in the mood for watching a soppy film!! lol..

Going to dig out my collection :D

Witness?? Guaranteed to get a few tears rolling for me :(

think I am just an emotional wreck! I cried at Eastenders when Jean (Stacey's mum) went off in the car!

haha!! awww bless!!
My nanny always used to say to me im not soppy or emotional im just big hearted :D lol

Oh God,the list is endless!!

Cried last night watching Mama Mia - it was the bit where she was helping her daughter dress for the wedding, and remembering when she started off to school - cue me bawling :eek:

Four Weddings and a Funeral
Notting Hill
I Am Legend
Love Actually

I watched 'Don't Tell the Bride' the other night, and barely saw the wedding through the tears :eek:

Back