Films you could watch again and again and....

well mine are....

Bridget Jones 1/2
Love Actually
Dantes Peak
Twister
Hitch
Any Disney Classic
grease
dirty dancing

i'm bound to think of more........

fave films

message in a bottle
city of angels
pride & predudice

I have loads more but can't think of the titles. right now lol!

Worst ever was the christ crucifixion (sp) film I was too embarrassed to leave so cried and hid my face through the whole brutal thing, I was shaking and traumatised by that,
now I will only see a film if there is no violence or bloodshed.

Have recently seen Volver, spanish film with Penelope Cruz, very good, I could watch that again.

I love City of Angels. I cry everytime and I only have to hear the song Angel or Iris and the tears start.

Also love to watch Love Actually

Irene xx

I may be very sad but The Goonies is one of my all time favourites!!!

OOh Great thread,

Errrmmm

The crow (brandon lee mmmm)
Goodfellas (ray liotta)
grease
the wizard of oz (sunday afternoon hangover film)
trading places (eddie murphy)
scrooged (makes me cry but in a nice chrismassy way )

Probably loads more but cant think may be back later lol !

Oooh let me think...............

Benny and Joon - my all-time favourite film
Pirates of the Carribean - Mr D and Orlando - need I say more?;) ;)
Edward Scissorhands
Dirty Dancing
Life of Brian ("he's been a very naughty boy!")

Loads more but I can't think of them at the mo

I can watch the following a million times - and probably have!

Armageddon
The Abyss
Dune
Four Brothers
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

erm that's it off the top of my head!

Films I could NEVER watch again!

Terms of Endearment - argh!
Saving Private Ryan - aarghh!!
Hostel - aaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to love the Rocky Horror, we bought it a few months ago to watch & cringed the whole way through....grought back great memories of going to see it in a night club when I was 17 though!!!!!
Nicky

Yeah - not a good one to show to impressionable young minds!!!

Anyhoo - back to your original question (soz to go off on a tangent!)

Films I could watch a thousand more times -

The Inside Man - mmmmmm Clive Owen!!
King Arthur - mmmmmm Clive Owen!!
Derailed - mmmmmm Clive Owen lol

I'm afraid not even Mr Owen could tempt me to watch "Closer" again - yawn!!

... also.... Croupier!!

Oooh, I LOVE film, I could go on and on about it. I even did a film studies AS level at college in the evenings last year I am so passionate about it. Films I could watch again and again-

Napoleon Dynamite - sweet and funny and weird at the same time. I always get really emotional when they all clap for the geeks and I could watch this everyday and still laugh!!
Sin City - fab and dark and sexy
The Assasination of Richard Nixon - makes me cry, Sean Penn is a genuis but everything he's in makes me cry (Dead Man Walking, 21 grams, I am Sam - does this guy only do sad films??)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the ORGINAL - have seen this so many times as it's a fav of my boyf's. We ADORE horror and trust me, have seen way sicker films than Hostel (but don't think we're too weird!!). Mostly Japanese and Italian stuff.
Chopper - twisted, sick and funny. Brilliant.
Natural Born Killers
Jesus Christ Superstar, Fiddler on the Roof and Chicago - love musicals and the first 2 remind me of my childhood as I always watched them.

Oh I could go on but I won't. I'll just think about it all afternoon instead...

mmm

the commitments
Interview with a vampire ( brad pitt in that yum! )
a knights tale
ten things I hate about you (got a bit of a heath ledger theme going on here)
erm cant remember the name of it but that one with ryan philippe, her off buffy the vampire slayer and reece witherspoon (?) in it and it has bittersweet symphony playin in it a lot lol. I need to get back to you on the name of it. I keep thinking dangerous liasons but know its not that. hmmm. anyone know?

Hi thecdthing,

years ago when we where in America on holiday we watched what dreams may come, it was a pg so our son who was quite young at the time {about 6} came to, we thought it was a family film, oh- no no no, it was really upseting.

im a classic type of girl, pretty woman, ledgends of the fall, things like that, up-lifting films. xx

mmm

the commitments
Interview with a vampire ( brad pitt in that yum! )
a knights tale
ten things I hate about you (got a bit of a heath ledger theme going on here)
erm cant remember the name of it but that one with ryan philippe, her off buffy the vampire slayer and reece witherspoon (?) in it and it has bittersweet symphony playin in it a lot lol. I need to get back to you on the name of it. I keep thinking dangerous liasons but know its not that. hmmm. anyone know?

Cruel Intentions

Back