Final Attempt to lose!

Kels79

Hello Everyone

My name is Kelly and I have been stopping & starting diets since I cant remember and never seem to get anywhere!

At my heaviest I weighed nearly 22 stone (ouch) after having my son but recently got to 18 stone and have recently reached 19st 6lb. I should be losing not gaining weight.

I am now at a stage where I am so unhappy with myself and want to change, I keep changing to different diets that last a few days and then are out the window.

This time I want to stick to something which is a change of lifestyle for me. I want to be happy with myself and healthy for my little boy. This has to be a new start for me, I am hoping to get to know people on here and go through this together.

So here is to a new start xx

Good Luck ;) I've only been doing SW for a week (although did it on and off during uni) and it's an amazing diet, you'll never be hungry!

Kels79 said:
Hello Everyone

My name is Kelly and I have been stopping & starting diets since I cant remember and never seem to get anywhere!

At my heaviest I weighed nearly 22 stone (ouch) after having my son but recently got to 18 stone and have recently reached 19st 6lb. I should be losing not gaining weight.

I am now at a stage where I am so unhappy with myself and want to change, I keep changing to different diets that last a few days and then are out the window.

This time I want to stick to something which is a change of lifestyle for me. I want to be happy with myself and healthy for my little boy. This has to be a new start for me, I am hoping to get to know people on here and go through this together.

So here is to a new start xx

Well done for getting back on the wagon :) good luck with it all :) we're a mostly friendly bunch here :) with lots of experiences between us x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Hello, wishing you well with your journey, sw does work and is more than a diet its a healthy eating plan for life.

Good luck on your journey it wont be easy, but it will be worth it in the end, stick with the plan, and enjoy the food, and the weight loss will happen, x

Hi Kelly,

I've just come back to SW, for the last time. This time I'm going to stick with it and suceed.

Good luck and I'm looking foward to getting to you and others on here too.

Sophie x

Good luck. x

Good luck on your journey hun :)x

Hi Kelly and a big welcome to this wonderful forum. You have joined a fantastic weight loss plan, you will never be hungry, there are thousands of recipes to try, 3 plans to enjoy, and most of all it works! Very little measuring and weighing, and your weight will fall off. I have lose 2st 4.5 lbs since January and feel great. My problem now is not losing any more now I am at target. I am so in the zone! Bob on here if you have a question, there is always someone able and willing to help you. Good luck in your journey

Good luck Kelly. You hit the nail on the head when you said you wanted a change of lifestyle. That's what SW is, so you should fit in well here.

Best of luck! Remember to post here when you want support - I've found the forum to be a great way of picking up tips and just generally being encouraged. :)

HI :wavey: KELLY :welcome2: TO S/W AND MINIMINS AS THE OTHERS HAVE ALREADY SAID U WILL GET LOADS OF HELP & ADVICE ON HERE, IF U HAVE TIME DO A FOOD DIARY :character00148: ON HERE, THEN IF U GET STUCK SOMEONE CAN HAVE A LOOK AND SEE IF UR DOING ANYTHING WRONG AND IT WILL BE PICKED UP. IT'S EASY TO GET A BIT MUDDLED ESPECIALLY IN THE EARLY DAYS WHEN UR JUST GETTING USED TO THE PLAN
GOOD LUCK XX
:bliss:

Hello everyone

Thanks so much for your positive comments.

After planning to start SW 2 weeks ago I never made it to class until last weds so started a week late, but hey better late than never.

Just got back from my first weigh in and so surprised and over the moon to have lost 9.5 lb!

I will defo start a food diary on here too so can keep track.

Hope all going well with all you guys xx

Good luck!

We are all here for advice and support - keep focused and reward yourself when you hit certain goals, I wish you the best in your weight loss :)

What a fantastic loss - well done!

Back