• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

final final final final restart

lalliali

xPink Princess!x
i feel so down and low atm. i have around 25 days worth of shakes 4rm my countless restarts arghhh! i dont get paid till the end of the month so i wana use em all up before i get more! i realllllllllly want to get back on the bandwagon, but i feel so annoyed with myself, how do i motivate myself? the lady who lost 2 stones in 2 weeks on this forum proved to me it does work!

i feel so upset at times i wana cry, my sisters i get the feeling laugh at me when we're together at home and wont go out with me :( i have around 2 months till uni starts again and i want to do it, i really do, how many times can u restart before u think oh what the hell i cnt do it nemore, sorry i just needed to vent!

any tips? its really getting me down, i HAVE to do it, I have have have to do it!

:(

naz xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
you can do it hunni, just do it 1 day at a time , im sure you will get there.xx
Good luck.xx

i feel so down and low atm. i have around 25 days worth of shakes 4rm my countless restarts arghhh! i dont get paid till the end of the month so i wana use em all up before i get more! i realllllllllly want to get back on the bandwagon, but i feel so annoyed with myself, how do i motivate myself? the lady who lost 2 stones in 2 weeks on this forum proved to me it does work!

i feel so upset at times i wana cry, my sisters i get the feeling laugh at me when we're together at home and wont go out with me :( i have around 2 months till uni starts again and i want to do it, i really do, how many times can u restart before u think oh what the hell i cnt do it nemore, sorry i just needed to vent!

any tips? its really getting me down, i HAVE to do it, I have have have to do it!

:(

naz xxx
hey - sounds to me like you've finally made up your mind....you CAN do it - but only you can do it for you - you have to want to be slim more than you want to eat, drink, whatever !

try to take one day at a time....keep glugging the water....grit your teeth and GO FOR IT !!!

Debz x

lalliali

xPink Princess!x
hey - sounds to me like you've finally made up your mind....you CAN do it - but only you can do it for you - you have to want to be slim more than you want to eat, drink, whatever !

try to take one day at a time....keep glugging the water....grit your teeth and GO FOR IT !!!

Debz x
thats truee, i only i can do it for me! thank you! thats such good advice! im just a big scaredy cat of failure!

thats truee, i only i can do it for me! thank you! thats such good advice! im just a big scaredy cat of failure!
don't even consider failing !!!

KNOW that you CAN do CD,

BELIEVE that you will get to goal,

drink the water,

take your packs,

DONE :D

Debz xxx

littlemissspendthrift

impossible is nothing
im restarting CD too.. you will do it!! as will i!

just always think of your final goal xx

Awwww sweetie, i'm sorry to hear you're feeling so low. This is such a difficult diet and you have made a huge step in even deciding to do it. I would reccomend what Debz advised and take it a day at a time. You could even treat yourself to a new magazine or book or something to pamper yourself with after you get through each day. After you get through the first week things should get easier. I find that keeping myself busy in the day really helps to pass time. I hope today has gone well for you. I'm on MSN most days if you want a chat.

Chin up hun, you can do it :) xx