Step 1 Sole Source Final Fourteen Day Countdown

pinkpussy

I'm so so proud of myself for sticking to SS for 10 weeks as of the end of today. My daily diary entries really helped with the daily release no matter how my day went.

I decided to start this thread to focus on daily motivational goals during my last 14 days of sole source. Please feel free to indulge yourselves or join.

Tomorrow I am working on dealing with cravings. Count to 10 whenever hit with cravings and commend yourself for getting through the day and your journey so far :)

Tomorrow is day 13 of the 14 day countdown.

Today I shut my eyes and counted to ten whenever I craved food.

Tomorrow is about meditating for 30 minutes preferably in the day :)

Tomorrow is day 12 of the 14 day countdown.

Today I meditated ad ended up falling asleep so will have to work on it :)

Tomorrow is about completing an 89 minutes power walk since the weather will be nice.
As usual feel free to indulge in my countdown x

Four days until the end of week 11 and I can't wait. So so proud of moi.

I had someone for the second day in a row eating chips in front of me. Obviously cheating isn't an option but it made me start thinking and even craving food regardless the fact I don't miss it.

Therefore, tomorrow I will meditate and complete a 10 second count whenever I do crave. I need to get used to completing my 10 second counts :)

End of a long day but I'm always proud of myself of how discipline I always am. I am however trying to break the whole perfectionist attitude I have in life which this lifestyle has helped.

Tomorrow I will read a book from start to finish after a walk. 3 days until the end of week 11 :)

Hi Hun, u've been doing so well! How much have u lost now? Not long until u fin then, will u b working up the steps then?

Xx

Hi Hun, u've been doing so well! How much have u lost now? Not long until u fin then, will u b working up the steps then?

Xx

Hope you're getting in ok. I. So proud of myself and my discipline and mental attitude.

I've lost 42 lbs as of last week Thursday which was week 10. I'm not having a weigh this Thursday. Excited about my week 11 weigh in cannot wait xxx

Busy day today so could not finish my book but start reading it though and will continue tomorrow. It takes my mind of a lot of things. So tomorrow will be another reading day :)

Two days until the end of week 11 :) and counting down the minutes xx

End of the day and was a little hungry today bur nothing I can't ever handle. I has my second shake late and maybe caused the hunger. A lot if cravings and I am so good at distinguishing hunger and cravings now like never before.

One more day before the end of week 11. I'm ecstatic.
Tomorrow I'm spending the day shopping so will definitely be busy :)
Couldn't finish my book today since I kept dozing off -/ x

Last day of week 11 already !!! Tomorrow I commence the first day of week 12. Ooh yah! My final week :)

Tomorrow I'm having a movie day and just chilling out. Shopping for smaller sizes feels great :) xx

First day of week 12 is over already! 6 more days before final weigh in. Cannot wait.

I'm out shopping for healthy products tomorrow in the holland and barretts sale to prepare for my new lifestyle :)

Tomorrow is the 3rd day of week 12. I bought healthy bits today and will start writing healthy recipes for my refeed and the rest of my new lifestyle tomorrow. Cannot wait xx :)

Tomorrow is day 4 of week 12. I've sorted nutrition and macros for my new lifestyle. Can't wait to start preparing healthy recipes and baking healthy. No more restricting calories but plenty of healthy !!!:)

Tomorrow is day 5 of week 12. I suffered a few cravings today so my body will just be about ready for a little but if protein from Friday.

Tomorrow is all about staying focused :)

End of day 5 tomorrow is about day six. Stains focused and busy xx :)

End of day 5 and my body is definitely getting ready for more protein. Tomorrow commences day 6 of week 12 so have to remain focused xx

End if a very busy day 6 so can't wait to skeet and wake up tomorrow. Final day !!

End of a bust day 6 and can't wait to sleep and wake up. Yah final day of week 12 tomorrow :)

End if day 7th day of week 12. I'm nearly done. Had four shakes today. SW: 12.6 st CW: 09.0 st B- Apple and cinnamon porridge x2 L- Oriental chilli soup D- Maple and pecan porridge Water - 4 litres xx No more daily update will update weekly for 3 more weeks :)

Back