final goal?

time2go

Gold Member
How does everyone feel about this? Do u have one? Have you revised it as going along? I'm struggling, I don't know where I want to stop. I started dieting in Sept and 21stone and wanted 16stone. Neared that and wanted 15. Neared that and wanted 14. I'm now 13.12 n wanna get below 13 but I think its because I've achieved something I thought was impossible and people ask me "what do you wanna get down to" Nd I cannot answer it. Because I just don't know what is gonna be right. I use a demo on my body n just say "once this is away" my big muffin top. Just wondered others experiences x

Time2go you've done fantastic, you've lost so much!

I want to look in the mirror and smile at what I see. I think that'll be at about 10.7, but if it's above or below that, that's fine. I'd like to have the body I had when I was 18... But I'm also realistic. My body shape has changed loads. I put on my ball gown from my school 6th form ball last night- it fits. I was a size 10 then though, and I'm now about a 12, so work that one out! Think I've tried to squeeze into it so many times I've stretched it! :p

Last time I did it, my official goal was between 7.12 and 9 stone. I thought I was happy enough at just under 10 stone - still overweight, 1.5ish stone off my goal and then piled it all back on - I was still wobbly, so the odd couple of lbs were easily disguised.

I start to feel good at about 10 stone, but that is still a stone over the very top weight I could be healthy at. I want to get to 8 stone and maintain it, then tone up while I save up to have my boobs done.

I've had a hard time picking my goal too.
I've set it at 10st 10lbs only because that would give me a 'normal' bmi but I may get to 11/12 stone and be happy with how I look or I may get to 10st 10lbs and want to lose some more.
I'm just going to decide my absolute end goal on how I feel.

I think that's me, I'll know when I get there? X

Mine has always been to just get to a healthy BMI, don't know what i'll think when I get there but I'm now a size 12 and suspect I'll be in a size 10 by the time I lose my last stone. Everyone says now that I shouldn't lose any more but I intend getting off the last stone. I think I'll then be happy to maintain. You have done marvellously, I think you will just know when to stop. I would fix on a clothes size or your BMI, then if you are happy start a maintainance programme... Well done!

Wow amazing I agree what others have said see how u feel etc ... I'm aiming for 12st for now as I felt comfortable but ideally 11 is my final goal good luck sweets xx

Same boat as you, absolutely no idea, but I will not be staying on VLCD as my precious hair is thinning badly now.

Originally I said 13.4, then 12.4, but as I should be in the 12's this week, I am now saying, well what if??? Suppose it's a bit of a headache, if I go on weight it won't take account of the massive amount of lose skin I have from being over 24st at one time, surgeon tells me, take 18lbs off your weight to cover what he could remove, so I suppose getting to high 11's would be about the lowest I would want to go, as I feel my head just starts to look too big then LOL!!

Glad its not just me. What an achievement losing all that weight. I have been lucky I think with my skin, despite the fact I was over 21stone I don't have much excess skin. It is loose but I did have three kids all within 3 years (mu oldest wasn't yet.three when my youngest was.born) and my skin is all stretched n loss from that but I think even if I hadn't got as big.it wud still b as.it is x

Back