Final journey to a new me with slim and save

Day 3
I'm had 3 hot chocolate shakes and will be having chicken and veg for dinner.

Well done TayvionSafinn - I noticed you live opposite McDonalds - I'm not even a big fan of McDs but I think I'd be tempted lol!

Well done TayvionSafinn - I noticed you live opposite McDonalds - I'm not even a big fan of McDs but I think I'd be tempted lol!

Thanks Debs. I'm not really a big fan on McDs either prob been about 10 times in the 2years i've lived here, Go more for the benefit of my 4 yr old son. But when you can't eat certain foods when dieting then i must say it is more tempting once inside lol. Otherwise i'm fine just walking on by.

I'm the same - only go in when I have my grandchildren but if I do go in I usually have something but then always think it's awful - now if there was a KFC I might be more tempted!

Breakfast i had hot chocolate shake
Snack half a strawberry wafer
Lunch salmon and the other strawberry wafer
Dinner mushroom pasta
2 cups of tea

First day at work and it was fun really enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Breakfast i had hot chocolate shake
Snack half a strawberry wafer
Lunch salmon and the other strawberry wafer
Dinner mushroom pasta

First day at work and it was fun really enjoyed it.

Oh I struggled a bit at work today - thought it would be easier but I was really hungry - stayed strong tho :)

Edited: I didn't realise you meant a new job - glad it was fun!

Last edited:
Breakfast Hot chocolate shake
Snack 2 fried eggs
Late lunch Cottage pie and 1 cup of tea
Dinner banana shake
1 cup of tea

Day 6
Breakfast Hot chocolate shake
Snack Banana shake
Late Lunch Cottage pie

Off to bingo tonight will be having
Dinner- Caramel delight bar and and few chocolate soy puffs (From the keediet which is also Ketogenic)

Last edited:
Good luck in your journey Hun. Xx

Day 7
Breakfast Lemon yoghurt bar and few chocolate soy puffs (From the keediet which is also Ketogenic) Cup of tea
Lunch Caramel delight bar (From the keediet which is also Ketogenic)
Dinner Cottage pie

Hi, it's been a few weeks. Didn't go so well so wiping the slate clean and starting again from tomorrow! Hope you are doing well xx :) :)

Hi TS,

How was your first week at your new job? And how are things on the diet front?

First week at work was great simple and easy once i got into the swing of it. Have been fine diet wise as have been busy so havn't had time to update diary and have been reading one of my new books.

How are you?

Hi, it's been a few weeks. Didn't go so well so wiping the slate clean and starting again from tomorrow! Hope you are doing well xx :) :)

Good luck good to see you restarting. As you have prob read i have restarted a few times to. Well done for getting back at it just wipe the slate clean and start over.

Hi! This is a great diary thread. I way you all the best. I'm a restarter and today is day 1!

I meant to say WISH you! Haha, my iPad is a funny thing with its spell correct thing!

Back