Final journey to a new me with slim and save

TayvionSafinn said:
First week at work was great simple and easy once i got into the swing of it. Have been fine diet wise as have been busy so havn't had time to update diary and have been reading one of my new books.

How are you?

All good thanks :) best to be busy :)

Hi Skinny sia and Sliminthecity.
I'm good thanks just been so busy with work and totally fell off the wagon the past two weeks, working in a school and serving dinner to the kids and watching the other staff eat whilst constanty offering me food was so hard and my will power was tested and i could not resisted. I didn't go mad and my weight has stayed the same. I was defo more hungry as i would have a shake before work at 7-8am then wouldn't eat again until 2pm. So final restart 25th may i have bars know so my plan is shake in the morning, bar when kids are having lunch then a meal at 2pm when i get home, then last shake at about 6pm. Have been busy reading my book so thats why i havn't been on in a while but i am going to lose the weight especially since i have the incentive of getting my money back if i reach goal, which i will. So have given myself 12 weeks then will see where i am from there. TOTM has started as of yesterday and i have also decided to weigh in every 2 weeks as the bigger loses will spur me on. Havn't had a a chance to join the gym yet but have been exercising daily for an hour.

How is everyone doing?

Last edited:
Day 1 of the final restart 25th may

Breakfast hot chocolate shake
Snack lemon yoghurt bar
late lunch 2 eggs and cup of tea
Dinner hot chocolate shake

Starting insanity dvd today.

Last edited:
Back