Final push

Irene

Silver Member
Hi
As many of you know I am now near to setting my 1st target was hoping to get to 9stone 2lb but hovering aroung 9stone 11.:p
Joined Curves gym to 'tone up' so watch this space.:rolleyes:
Have realised I am starting to nibble a bit here and pick a bit there and I am doing it because the food is there so I have decided I need to be 'strict' with myself and am going to give the fast forward programme a go Monday to Friday with the normal SW programmes at the weekends well I say normal as the first 3 weekends in July I have a Chinese meal, Birthday Meal and a Buffet and the 4th weekend I go on holiday.:cool:
I think this should be okay? Will start tomorrow to see if I can 'hack' it as I know it is strict but that is what I need and then will do it next week and see how I go.
Feel free to let me know whether you think this is okay?
Irene

Hi
It is a set 3 meals a day based on units a bit like WW?
Fruit is counted so basically no nibbling for me.
I think at my weight I will be entitled to 18 units.
Irene

Hi
Not 'advertised' I got a copy from my SWC and they say if you have reached a plateau then it can help move you on.
The recipes are set and if you don't like something you can't swop it for anything else.
I fancy cornflakes for breakkfast and find it strange that they are not a HexB on the SW programme. Will have to have the same EM a couple of times as there are not 7 different vegetarian meals.:D
Irene

Good luck Irene, FF is tough but it can really give you the boost you need. I haven't tried it yet so I will be interested to see how it goes

Morning everyone
Having a 'practice' day for FF.
BF - 42g of cornflakes with 200ml skimmed milk - 8 strawberries - 5 units:eek:
Lunch - 5ozs baked beans on 2 slices of W/M (400g loaf) and 1 satsuma - 5 units
According to the information you use a minimum of 18 units per days from meals so my EM will be an 8 unit meal.
However I am not sure whay my actual unit allowance is pobably not more than 20 units as I am in the 'home run'
If anyone has done FF and knowss pleaseeeeeeeeee let me know.
Irene:rolleyes:

are you hungry on ff? i really feel like i need a boost too, have similar amount to loose and similar bmi so we are basically at the same stage and i in the past 2 weeks have stuck to sw and put on 1lb then sts. let me know how it goes i really need something to pick me up!

I was told by my SWC that FF is tough and although you do lose a little extra on it the main purpose for it is to make you appreciate the plan more and the freedom you have on it

Hi
Abigail - Lunch was 5 oz baked beans and 2 x 400g toast with a satsuma - lot less than you normally have on the SW plan and yet I have been less hungry this afternoon???? Now this could be me just been busy - we will see. Will make sure I am busy tonight or go to bed early :D I am just 5ft 3ins so would love a few more pounds off and then those clothes would fit so much better.
Taz - It will definately make me appreciate the plan more and if I could just shift a couple of llbs I would be happy.:D
Irene

Hi
Just about to make my EM - Stir Fry and it is quite small compared to my normal SW stir fry.
Must admit I do feel quite hungry now.:eek:
Will repeat on Monday my weigh in day and see how I get on with the rest of the week.
I am wondering how I could find out how many units I would be allowed. May text my SW consultant.
Irene

As Ive been struggling Ive been thinking bout FF- but dont know that I could stick to it! x

i think when its only a week you can stick to things and look forward to the plan again. i think i might try it next week

i think when its only a week you can stick to things and look forward to the plan again. i think i might try it next week

Good point, a weeks not long is it x

Rainbow, I think you should try it if you are stuck. Might be the boost you need

Good point, a weeks not long is it x

at the end of the day it might just give us the boost we need and we can look forward to getting back onto the plan after :)

Back