Final reward?

kerrypants

Are people planning a final reward when they reach their goal weight?

I'm planning a very large tattoo that I haven't had the confidence to even start drawing till now!

I haven't got a reward as such but as soon as i hit goal i'm going back to Horse work which I love instead of my boring office job lol xx

My reward will be wearing something other than the handful of things that fit me now! I have a wardrobe full of lovely clothes that I can't even get a chubby leg into at the moment!

eek - as the months go on, i seem to be promising myself more and more. at the moment:

IVF
Tattoo backpiece
Vivienne Westwood frock

spangles said:
eek - as the months go on, i seem to be promising myself more and more. at the moment:

IVF
Tattoo backpiece
Vivienne Westwood frock

Spangles shop shop shop and post pics for the rest of us xxxx

honey you'll be LONG gone before i get to goal!

hmmm .. well im thinking a whole new wardrobe.. and my husband is going to get me one of those makeover/photoshoot things so that i can celebrate the new me.

but i think the biggest reward will be looking in the mirror and feeling good :)

I have a size 16 skirt waiting for me (I started at a size 30) and getting into that size 16 is going to be the best reward ever! I fell in love with it so I bought it and it is going to sit in my wardrobe until I get in it!

Attachments

• Skirt.jpg
    Skirt.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 64
Back