Final supper tonight...tomorrow starting Lipotrim

Hi all

Just to introduce myself, I've done lipotrim once before about 2 years ago...lost 2 stone in 6 weeks then due to family bereavement I didn't even refeed and went back to my old ways.

I know with the right frame of mind this is the perfect diet for me and I'm confident I can keep it off this time.

Starting at 16st 7 and aiming to do this for at least 12 weeks this time but ideally stay on it until I've reached a healthy BMI. I at least want to fit into my size 12/14 wedding dress, at the mo I'm 16/18 so hopefully this is do-able before October!

I've read lots of your posts on here and it's given me great confidence and reminded me I'm not alone, I know it's going to be hard but I am mentally prepared for this and determined to get healthy and get rid of the heel spurs, hip pain, back pain, bad knees, constant indigestion etc etc that comes along with being severely overweight!

May need some tips on getting the drinks down..defo struggled last time and found I could only take the chocolate one.

Anyway, off out for my last supper...from then on my treats will be buying smaller clothes! (hopefully!!) :)

HI Mrs O'donnell, welcome and good luck :)

Welcome back! about 30 weeks till October babe - sure you'll do just fine! :)

Hello.I find the strawberry milkshake is nicer if I make it up with crashed ice, tastes more like a thick McD's one then. Good luck with losing the rest of your weight xx

ha ha crashed ice!!! I meant crushed ice xx

Good luck on your journey. I'm on day 2 ... Would love to do the 12 weeks with yeah!! Or more depending on our weightloss x

Thanks everyone, and thanks for the tip with crushed ice...will defo give that a try!

Bought some nettle tea and some fennel tea to go with my peppermint...they all say 100% on them...will they be ok?

Last time I did this I never knew you could drink anything other than water so I'm hoping this variety will help...as long as its allowed??!!!

Earl Grey tea is nice too, it tastes a bit citrusy for a change :) I'm the same as you, I only really like the chocolate shakes, I tried a peanut flapjack yesterday and nearly got sick, it was horrible :( I'm going to have to come home at lunchtime from college and mix my shake instead I think.

Welcome Mrs O'donnell. I'm on day 6 now. This is also my second time. I lost over 70lbs in 2009 but since then have had three pregnancies so am back onit for the last time. Hope your first day is going well for you :)

Thanks missy moo, I'm 2 shakes in and so far so good! My friend is taking me to bingo this evening to take my mind off it...hopefully that will work! I don't usually feel hungry during the day, it's the evening that I know will be a killer for me.

Thanks for the earl grey tip...I'll get some of that also...need the variety! I think having read a few other posts, especially endorsed by Mr C, i might try sprinkling a bit of instant coffee into my choc shake...just because when I used to bake cakes a bit of instant coffee really brings out the chocolate flavour...will try just a pinch and report back on if it makes a difference.

I bought a shaker bottle from Holland and Barrett last night, one that body builders use for protein shakes...it does the trick and makes it easy to mix at work...worse part is the smell but I think over ice, through a straw is the way to go for me!

Welcome along. I'm on phase two after having an Easter break!
You'll be fine and the weight will soon fall off! Just stick wiht us for support and encouragement

Back