Final WI before refeeding/maintenance

Thanks Kered. Will be reading with a pen and pad at the ready! Bit scared thinking about refeed but also can't wait cos that means I'll almost be at my goal.

It is exciting, but also a little scary because on the TFR you knew you would lose something, so I think I will be back to sneaky weighing now lol. I am prepared for a small gain in the first week, but will need to monitor and adjust afterwards if necessary.

I doubt very much you will gain in the first week. Don't know of anyone on here that has and as you are very good at sticking to LT, don't see why you should. Good luck with it, you will be fine.

Well done and good luck!

I was delighted to lose another 4lbs this week, which takes me to 10st 6lbs. I want to get to 9st 7lbs, but I will see how I feel when I get to 10 stone before definitely deciding.

I am now re-feeding to lose the remaining weight, so a little bit nervous about eating regularly again but also very excited.

well done! :) you're on the road and the photos look amazing! best of luck with refeed! Ill be closely watching u!

I cant wait to read your refeeding diary...funny I've been lusting over white fish (with fresh chilli, garlic and a little olive-oil) and crispy french beans all this week. I really thought it would be french bread, butter and cheese, which used to be my favouritist meal in the whole wide world!!!!

well done! :) you're on the road and the photos look amazing! best of luck with refeed! Ill be closely watching u!

Thank you Ollie, I definitely feel like a different person, thanks to lipotrim and all you guys on this forum.

I cant wait to read your refeeding diary...funny I've been lusting over white fish (with fresh chilli, garlic and a little olive-oil) and crispy french beans all this week. I really thought it would be french bread, butter and cheese, which used to be my favouritist meal in the whole wide world!!!!

Since starting lipotrim its always been the healthy dishes I have been craving - great how our thoughts change on this diet.

Very, very well done and I hope you really enjoy the refeed.

Wow! Another 4lbs! Well done you! You've done sooo well. Good Luck with the rest of the journey. I'll be following you closely :) xx

Have you done much exercise whilst on TFR? x

well done, and good luck on the rest of your journey :) x

Thank you both, it does feel strange eating properly again.

Jan, I didnt start exercising until a few weeks into lipotrim, then I started gradually, building it up over the weeks. Walking is my main exercise, I normally walk 3 miles every second day or so, it takes me about 55 minutes. I also try to fit in 8 minute exercises on youtube some days. Apart from that I have been sky+ some exercise programmes on the fitness channel, these include belly dancing, yoga and aerobics.

Are you exercising much at the moment? The first couple of weeks I didnt feel strong enough to exercise.

Actually no, not at all! Which is why I asked - wondering if it could be some of the reason for my c**p loss last week!

I haven't had the energy boost people seem to experience. Sometimes I feel okay and as though I could 'do' something but I've learned that I run out of steam really quickly and after experiencing barely being able to get home after walking too far I'm a bit warey!

I might sky+ some exercise progs - sound much more civilised than actually doing them ;);) :) xx

Jan, just build it up gradually hun. The first time I walked, I got to a pelican crossing, and my legs felt like jelly, I thought I might collapse, but I went straight for the 3 miles walk. Build it up gradually, start with a 1 miles walk and build it up over the weeks. The exercise programmes on sky are brilliant. Yoga for example, not aerobic at all, but very intense and hits the mark, really tones you up.

Glam, I have started a refeed diary in the refeed section, so once you are getting ready to refeed, I hope it will help you a little. I have added the calories too because after my 2 week refeed stint, I am going to count calories to lose the remaining lbs.

Back