Finally doing this

Katy_the_kelt

Hello! Name's Catherine/Katy, and I'm 20 and a student.

I've always been bigger than people my age, but now struggling to get into some size 18s and want to be where I was a few years ago. This is a scary thought since the last time I was slim I was 14 and pre-pubescent, so I'm going into unknown territory.

Don't have any peer support (because my family are really anti-fat and would just be horrible about it) and I had a goiter for the past 2 years, so I'm a bit too scared of failure to make a big deal out of it to my friends. Feeling really relieved to have found somewhere to speak openly, and I wish you all very good luck!
Kate x

Hi Katy,

Welcome! Good on you for deciding to do something, sounds like you are having a rough time with finding support for weightloss so you have come to the right place! Everyone here is understanding as we are all going through or have been through the same awful feelings and trials of losing weight and changing habits.

Heres wishing you all the very best on your weightloss journey!

Hi Katy and welcome to the forum! :) You've come to the right place for support, I've only been a member for a week and already found some great people I can rely on for great motivation and helpful tips! Good luck on the weight loss and hopefully see you around! :D xxxx

Back