Finally done it !!!

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
After being "stuck" on 99lbs lost for three weeks now I have finally done it and of this morning i am down 101.5 lbs (the point 5 is important as i am sure you all know lol). I could not be happier, I'm not sure of the etiquette, can i use the badge now ??? Pleased as punch i am, I want to shout it from the roof tops lol

Get that badge up there!! Well done and well deserved. Careful management will keep that 101.5 pounds off for ever!!!

Great stuff, welcome to the club Lilac. i see you have only 10 pounds or so to go to target, that will be so good to see. :)

Thank you all for your posts the encouragement and support on this site has been amazing i feel very lucky to have found it.

Thanks in no small part to the trifle my mum made on christmas day lol, i have stalled a bit over christmas and new year weight wise, like many people i am sure. But i am back now for the final push to lose those 11 pesky lbs lol.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and the New year brings you good fortunes. I feel like 2012 is going to be a good one x

Hi Lilac, yes I put some weight on over Christmas, so I'm on strict induction for a while :D

Back