Extra Easy Finally excited by extra easy!!lol So help please!!!!lol

Fuffs

This is really the time!
Now Jaylou has smashed the myths I had collected in my head about extra easy, I am starting to try it straight away.

I was going to be on a red day.

So far I had weetabix, shape fuller for longer and grapes.

For lunch I am having home made egg fried rice, stir fried veg and grilled chicken.

Is that ok???

Sorry to bore people. I think extra easy has not been explained properly in some groups and listening to differing views has got me all confuzzled lol

im pretty sure thats ok huni xx i do sw on my own so dont go to group, but from what i have learnt that sounds fine x backup anyone??....

All looks okay Sophs. According to my reckoning.... you have had your HEX B with your weetabix and i'm guessing your HEX A with milk?
Meals are fine, you still have your syns left too. xx

Thank you :)

I will use my syns if I feel peckish at night. usually have my second HEX A and B then. So, are things like yoghurts that are free on red and green, still free to eat?

Thank you :)

I will use my syns if I feel peckish at night. usually have my second HEX A and B then. So, are things like yoghurts that are free on red and green, still free to eat?

Yep - yoghurts, cottage cheese, eggs, FF fromage frais, quark etc are all free too.

Jay :)

So cool. I am gonna try ee for the rest of the week and see how it goes. Seems to good to be true. I hope I dont put on lol....Can't see how it would though. Seems like WW core plan, which I did ok with...but didnt like that I had to point yoghurts if I did not use them with a meal (think that was it lol)

So, how many thirds should the red and green food take up?? and how many thirds other things?? Just want to make sure am getting it right before I go full steam ahead lol

So, how many thirds should the red and green food take up?? and how many thirds other things?? Just want to make sure am getting it right before I go full steam ahead lol

As many thirds as you so desire!! It can fill a plate or you can just have a bit on the plate. If you have more superfree than red/green you will have slightly better results than if you have less superfree but there are no rules chick.

So, you could have a huge jacket potato with tuna and beans and that's all, which would be just red/green or you could have that jacket and tuna and beans with a big salad. It's entirely up to you. xx

wow!! My heads confused but delighted. it seems so 'not' SW, but gonna give it a go!!lol

It works for loads of people in my group. One woman has lost ten pounds in 3 weeks!!! It must work :) You are a bit like me though, red/green has been drilled into us for so long it's hard to change.

Good luck with it!!

Thank you Jaylou. You are brilliant. You have helped me lots today :)

u only get one A and B choice and each meal u have to have a 3rd superfree food on your plate.......if u don't eat the superfree food u won't lose weight.....and only superfree food as snack or count as syns............all syns are the lower value.......

each meal u have to have a 3rd superfree food on your plate.......if u don't eat the superfree food u won't lose weight.....and only superfree food as snack or count as syns............all syns are the lower value.......

Not true I'm afraid!!

You do not have to have a third superfree, it is recommend to speed weight loss but not essential.

Also, your snacks can be red or green free food or superfree food.

Honestly!!!

i'm sat reading it on page 5 of the extra easy mag.............and my consultant said the same thing to me yesterday....

and she said if u want to boost your weight loss...........superfree snacks.......she said this extra easy was to get people to eat more veg and fruit and less milk and cheese.........

Yes, to boost weight loss but you don't have too.
Q. Is plate of Superfree Food mandatory?
A. No, we’d never insist you eat in a way that might not suit you. However, we encourage you to include ⅓ plate of Superfree Food to keep Extra Easy extra low energy density (low calorie), extra satisfying and extra healthy to optimise weight loss.

Question from SW website
Hi there, The new plan looks great and as a target member it will be good to have something new to try. Just one question - what foods are you allowed to snack on?

Slimming World
The beauty of Extra Easy is that you can snack on whatever you like - just like our Green and Original choices -with the added bonus of all that extra Free Food! Make Free and Superfree Food your priority for best weight losses.

I agree with you on that one! I'm just stating the facts that's all. It's not healthy and I would say that most people would have the superfree. I just said that you were wrong to say you had to do it.

I'm bowing out of this one now!!!

as janie.com said, only 1 hexa and hexb per day though not 2...

I understood the HEX a and b thing. Was just saying when I do green and red I usually have my second two at night. Like a bowl of cereal. Or a hifi bar and laughing cow light on my dinner.

This debate on extra easy shows how extra hard it has been made to look. I think all consultants should be told clearly what the plan involves, so all members totally understand it. Getting it wrong could mean lots of maintains and worse still gains.

So, is it that you have to snack on fruit or veg, plus stuff like yoghurts? And if you have green or red in between meals they are syns? Or, can you snack on anything aslong as it is free on one or other of the days?

Confused again!!lol....Keep reading the little yellow book and thinking....then getting mixed up. I am usually brighter than this. I think I should have a look at SW online :)

Back