Extra Easy Finally excited by extra easy!!lol So help please!!!!lol

So, is it that you have to snack on fruit or veg, plus stuff like yoghurts? And if you have green or red in between meals they are syns? Or, can you snack on anything aslong as it is free on one or other of the days?

Hi Sophs,
I asked my consultant and she said you can snack on red/green and superfree like yogs/fruit etc.
And here's the SW answer:

Do we nibble on "Superfree" foods in-between meals or can it be any "Free" foods?
All Free Food is Free on Extra Easy – so there’s a whole host of Free snacks to nibble on! Never go hungry again with filling snacks like chicken pieces, pasta quiche and couscous, as well as all the fruit, fat-free yogurt and veggies you fancy!

Look on the website, go to Useful Features and in the search box put Extra Easy. There's tons of stuff on there with official answers from SW.

This shouldn't be confusing but I think consultants have given different answers and people have different opinions but basically it takes the "thinking"out of SW plans and makes it easy for people to follow cos all you really have to remember is one A one B and up to 15 syns!

Good luck chick! xx :)

thanks Jaylou. Your a star!xxx

Hi I have been following the extra easy since I started, with a couple of green days thrown in each week for when I want more healthy extra's and it has really worked for me. Some of the existing members at my meeting have tried it and struggled but I don't understand why. You don't have to have super free foods with every meal - that is the mix to match diet.

I've found sometimes the sin values are pretty interchangable and I can call a day either green or easy to end up with the same result.For example if I had cereal for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and chicken & chips for tea on extra easy I would count the bread as sins and on green I would count the chicken as sins.

Anyway for me it works and if you plan what you are going to eat in advance you can make it a real advantage - and its lovely to have a big plate of spag bol without measuring anything, feel like your having a treat and still loose weight.

I just ate cajun chicken, garlic roasted sweet potatoes and blue cheese sauce - delish and all free (using Hex for cheese) yummy!

Sounds yummy Holly!! Thank you for your reply :) And everyone elses. It is much appreciated.

For dinner I just had

Grilled, skinless chicken thighs
Veg Curry - made it syn free. It was packed with onions, peppers, brocolli, tomatoes and a tin of mixed beans in it. Also put half a pot of very low fat natural yoghurt in it. It was sooo gorgeous!
I also had batchelors mushroom savoury rice mmmm

Does this sound ok?

Sounds perfect to me! I don't know the batchelors rice has a few sins in it from the flavouring - check out the sin value on green and use that value. Other than that it will all be sin free!

I checked and it said 21 on red and 0 on green. So, I tool the lowest syn value :)

Thank you for your feedback Holly :)

Back