FINALLY!! First official WI

BlackRose

Gold Member
To be perfectly honest I'm a little disappointed folks. Although I shouldn't be, by the chemists scales I'm 12 lbs down bringing me to 13st 13 lbs. By my own I'm 13 and a half so it's a bit blaaa but at least I'm out of the fourteen's and it is totm so I'm treating today as a new day one. Despite it actually being day 15(16?) LOL

It's all good. It's all good, I am 12lbs lighter than I was two weeks ago (or four months ago anyway when I was last at chemist LMAO) so that's a hell of a start eh?

I wont make my goal of 12st by 28 Sept (uni start date) but I will feel a LOT better regardless.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Hey BlackRose

thats a brilliant loss!!! Dont be dissapointed with it. Its nearly a stone gone and over 5% of your body weight!! Well done!!!!

One word of advice I would give is not to get weighed on different sets of scales. They all can vary so much so its better just to stick to one set then you know exactly what you've lost.

Keep up the good work and roll on next week's weigh in! x

Absolutely! I'm a dumpin' my scales today -this is not the diet to allow for regular disappointments. If i hadn't been hoppin on and off the scales (which quite frankly seem to have a personality disorder) I'd have been delighted with 12lbs.

I didn't even realise it was 5% of my body weight (I assume it's 5% off what I've to lose as opposed to what I actually weigh)! Really?! Are you sure? WOW! Go me! LOL

Hey you... :)

That's nearly a stone gone for good so you've got every reason to be pleased with that :) x

And if you don't feel good about it you bloomin well should be... so I'll come over & tickle you until you crack a smile :D

Well done Blackrose, 12lbs is very good and thats 96 less sausages you are carrying! If you totm it may be hiding a true loss. I think its very possible that you will be close to 12 stone come september time for uni, but whats important is that you will feel alot better about yourself and that will radiate from you.

Yea my scales differ too I try not to go on them as I consider scales evil in all respects.

Anyway best of luck for next weeks weigh in x

NO! It was 5% off what I actually weighed! WOW! I'm delighted now! Thanks so much for that! I've got things in perspective now and am pver the moon now LOL

Mood swings? Me? Noooooo. ;) :D

Hey BlackRose, have to say I enjoy reading your comments. Your the sort of person that can achieve whatever you put your mind to. Thats a great weighin. You must be very proud of yourself. You go girl!!!

Hey you... :)

That's nearly a stone gone for good so you've got every reason to be pleased with that :) x

And if you don't feel good about it you bloomin well should be... so I'll come over & tickle you until you crack a smile :D

Consider me tickled! LMAO

Well done Blackrose, 12lbs is very good and thats 96 less sausages you are carrying! If you totm it may be hiding a true loss. I think its very possible that you will be close to 12 stone come september time for uni, but whats important is that you will feel alot better about yourself and that will radiate from you.

Yea my scales differ too I try not to go on them as I consider scales evil in all respects.

Anyway best of luck for next weeks weigh in x

Cheers me dears! 96 sausages eh? I hate sausages too so that's a really good thing! lol

Hey BlackRose, have to say I enjoy reading your comments. Your the sort of person that can achieve whatever you put your mind to. Thats a great weighin. You must be very proud of yourself. You go girl!!!

Thank you so much and my goodness I hope you're right! :D

Well done Blackrose - 12lbs is incredible for your first WI!!!!! Gosh, on WW that took me about 4 months to lose :)!!!!!

You will average around 1.5 stone on your first month, or maybe a bit more with your loss this week, so you are nearing your goal more each day!

Keep positive and yes, ditch the scales or HIDE them in a place that is awkward to get to each day!

Take care and have a good week.

Thanks soo much Scotsmist -you too!

NO! It was 5% off what I actually weighed! WOW! I'm delighted now! Thanks so much for that! I've got things in perspective now and am pver the moon now LOL

Mood swings? Me? Noooooo. ;) :D

You had me a bit worried there........glad I got it the right way round though and glad its spurred you on. It was somone on here who said that to me and it worked wonders for me too!!!

Doesn't it really help? I'm sat here bemused thinking 5% lighter -5 per bloody cent! I'm well pleased, can't thank you enough. :D

Hi,
very well done to you on an excellent first weigh in. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Well done girl - keep it up :D :D

Yay! That's a great loss!! & tbh, you probably have lost more, but jumping between scales has made that unclear. & now you have somewhere to start from for the rest of the journey!

I'm don't think I'm going to reach my goal for uni either, but I'll be much closer, as will you :)

Hannah

WEEEE!! I know! I'm all wised up and happy now :D

WATCH ME GET SKINNAAYYY!!!;);)

Back