** Finally Friday Daily Thread **

Morning my lovelies :)

Well I am on day 4 of 100 % and for some reason my ketostix are saying no to ketosis .. hmmmm how odd .. I have the nasty mouth and more energy .. maybe I'm just not quite there .... according to my scales I have lost the 4lb I gained last week which I am very very happy about and gives me another 3 days to loose a little extra too... I only have 3 lb to go till I am :eek: in the :eek::eek: 10's :eek::eek: :D as long as I survive the weekend ... we have some friends coming over tomorrow and she keeps saying a few glasses of wine will do me good ....think I will pass as I dont want to break my run now ... we are going to the loccal for a few so will stick to iced water .. may even splash out and have a sparkling one :)

I spoke to my local gym yesterday , as I am going back up to 810 next week I want to start trying to tone up .. my inner thighs are the worst .. loads of saggy flesh , but I also know that thighs are pretty good when you start to tone up so it has to be done .. I dont think £25 a month for any time gym and any classes ( bums and tums is a great idea as my tummy is also saggy ..) so going to ring today and book an induction :D

Today I have a load of housework to do this morning whilst Elena is at pre school then when I pick her up I am going to treat the kids to a McDonalds for lunch and then go to one of favourite places ... Lush :D Guy ( Hubby ) went to germany yesterday with work and not back till tomorrow so I thought we all needed a treat :)

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

Last edited:
OMG nearly into the 10s - thats surreal. You have done so well. Don't give into the wine -please - you have done so well and are on such a good run. I need to do something about toning up too but not sure what. Am waiting for an op on my shoulder (hopefully April) which really limits me for now and the gym is 14 miles away and with the cost of petrol its just not do-able.

Off to take the horrors to school - then have a friend coming for coffee, then teaching the kids swimming lesson for school then panic prepping - am doing some training tonight and need to get everything ready whilst also getting kids to tennis and trampolining and then back for the school disco - joy. Think hubby is going to have to do some running around as I will be working!

Wow the 10's Katie, it's been 26 years since I was in the tens....you'll soon be there!
Setas you sound very busy, busy is good especially as weekend temptations loom ahead.
Master T has started his half term break today so am enjoying posting in my pjs. Got my WI this morning, then over to one of my life-long best pals this afternoon for coffee and chat....although Master T in toe so might be a short chat!
Have a good weekend all.

Mrs T x

Still no bloody weightloss! The amount I'm erring is untrue lol

I'm worried about what my OH is up too. He's got a women on his facebook who he went school with but he can't stand her that much. Anyway she's married but is CONSTANTLY commenting on his page, trying to chat to him ect, maybe it harmless but anyway.

He's changed his facebooks password (he didn't know I knew it) so I checked his email last night NAUGHTY I KNOW!! and there was one she had emailed to his facebook saying "can't seem to message you on chat as you go offline so will have to do it on here"

Now this seems harmless yes I know, but last night I told him I'm having an Ann summers party on 25th march and he's say he's going up to his mum n dads (Yorkshire- where this girl- and his other "friends" live) and leaving kids with them and meeting up with a old mate from school (he told me his name ect) but I'm abit worried :( Maybe it is me being paranoid but don't know what to do! :(

Btw this girl is roughhhhhh I mean surely why would he want burger when he has stake at home lol?!

Kimmie , I would try not to worry , easy to say I know .. but I have been there and got the total wrong end of the stick and accused my hubby of terrible things .. I felt aweful and made a right plank of myself !!!

I am sure its nothing , most men flirt with old friends ( as do most women !!) and I am sure its totally harmless !
Try not to worry xxx

Morning All --

@Kimmie: A lot of men find it very flattering when some "girl" they used to know surfaces and pays them a little attention. If she ever made a move -- it is very likely that he would run off screaming into the night. It is the male ego needing a little nourishment.

It's Friday... Yeah! (Although, I am not sure why that is a good thing -- I do not get any time off! ;) In fact, I have to work that much harder when they are all home and underfoot.)

I am off in a few to get DD's braces fitted by the ortho. So, ta for now.

MM

Hey hon

This is so much more about you (your core beliefs etc) than him and you have to nip these thoughts in their tracks before they start taking over your days and you start sabotaging your relationship. Checking his email is so so out of order and the potential start of a slippery slope hon :( I never ever realised I had abandonment issues that made me panic about being left until I started really examining what was going on in my then relationship and relationship past. It really coloured my behaviour without my realising.

I think your background/ growing up experiences maybe coming into play here....along with therapy I found this site excellent 100 Tips for Improving Self-Esteem | Baggage Reclaim and still do. It has helped me clean up my side of the relationship street so much.

Last edited:
My gut instincts was right! I went onto his emails again and some girl has sent him a picture of her boobs! Like one you would take with a camera!! No message just a picture, I don't know what to do!

Btw i didn't mean to check his emails first time o thought I was logged in but it wa his! And also I thought we was getting on so well! I feel sick 5 years we have been together!

Are you sure it's an actual person - not junk mail? And was it in a reply to him? It could just be one of those weird junk e-mails you get from girls trying to get you to pay to watch them and for pictures and things...

Lol soo... Me and OH have spoken and he said it's defiantly junk and he has no idea what it is ect. He said why the hell would he look else where because he's so happy where he is. (me kid ect lol)

Feel like a idiot but hormones ect are going around ATM

I love him so much and were getting on better then we have in a very long time :) so I believe that its spam lol

Kimmie- glad you've sorted things it's horrible when something like that happens I caught my ex husband out like that! He was. A super rat though! My now oh has a hard time of it with me as I still have trust issues and he worries about being late invade I think he's up to things, poor lad! I'd say just talk to each other and be open and honest that way no one can come between you x
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

Xxx

Lol soo... Me and OH have spoken and he said it's defiantly junk and he has no idea what it is ect. He said why the hell would he look else where because he's so happy where he is. (me kid ect lol)

Feel like a idiot but hormones ect are going around ATM

I love him so much and were getting on better then we have in a very long time :) so I believe that its spam lol

Just wanted to say that I would believe him too , I had a load of messages sent to my FB e mail , one every day for about 2 weeks ... every one off a different user name with pictures of boobs and worse .... :jelous:

Today, so far so good. Even baked in work and resisted the food. My challenge begins this evening though as DH is away for the weekend and I have no one to keep an eye on me, so aarghhh!

I have told him to be really dissapointed with me if I cheat while he's away (I'm so honest that I'd tell him). So he suggested the threat of not paying for more CD products for next week if I cheat over the weekend. It's just the challenge I need!

Have had my 3 CDs today, so have my 810 meal to come. Will hopefully have a manicure session in front of the tv and an early night after.

I KNEW I WAS RIGHT!!!!!! went onto his chat and he has been talking to that girl, planning to meet her and asking if he can do sexual things to her

xKimmiex said:
I KNEW I WAS RIGHT!!!!!! went onto his chat and he has been talking to that girl, planning to meet her and asking if he can do sexual things to her

Oh Kimmie hope ur ok xxx

Back