** Finally Friday Daily Thread **

She's so ugly!! And fat!! Like 3x bigger then me and he's wanting me to loose weight?!! I'm so so so hurt I feel sick, kicked him out and he went round my sisters! Then I have a phone call saying I should hear him out!! He's on his way back!

xKimmiex said:
She's so ugly!! And fat!! Like 3x bigger then me and he's wanting me to loose weight?!! I'm so so so hurt I feel sick, kicked him out and he went round my sisters! Then I have a phone call saying I should hear him out!! He's on his way back!

Aww girlie, hold tight. Just follow your gut instincts ok? Hope you are ok. X

He's explained himself. He said the girl had been messaging him for a while saying she has always liked him since school and wishes they got together. He said she messages him every day and he's ignored it, then one time he thought "let's see how far she would go" and pushed it. She was willing to meet him but he has promised he would of never done anything. He's blocked an deleted her. He seems very upset and tbh I do think it was a stupid mistake but I don't trust him and I don't know what to do :,( but for him to go to my sisters to explain is a big thing

OMG Kimmie, you poor thing, what a twat of a thing for him to do. I went through something similar with DH, and although we're still together (it was over 8 yrs ago) I still haven't forgiven him, and he knows it. We were happy at the time so no clues, so makes me nervous when we're happy, a bit of a **** situation TBH.

I don't know what the right answer is, but it is your call, you have the power to decide your future. You are a fantastic and successful woman. Take the best care of yourself, and don't let it ruin the positives in your life.

Hugs to you, my love,
Mocha xx

Sorry Kimmie, cross- posted with you. I'd be very uncomfortable with him going away after this behaviour TBH.

Mocha said:
Sorry Kimmie, cross- posted with you. I'd be very uncomfortable with him going away after this behaviour TBH.

I don't want him to at all, he was taking kids with him and leaving them with his mum to meet the lad called "Lee".

I just can't believe she would go along with it knowing he has children ect! I'm so hurt and everytime I relive the messages in my head my stomach churns!!! He's here ATM and playing with kids like nothing happened!

I don't know you or your other half so it's not for me to say, but if Jay did that to me I wouldn't trust him and I would get intouch with her via fcebook without him knowing and ask her what's going on! If a bloke did that to me I'd tell Jay right away, I maybe would be flattered but its always beat to tell the truth even if it's nothing big, cos a lie can turn something small into something big! I'd let him stew and tell him to bugger off you need time to think he may **** himself then!!! So sorry Hun x

lancsgirl said:
I don't know you or your other half so it's not for me to say, but if Jay did that to me I wouldn't trust him and I would get intouch with her via fcebook without him knowing and ask her what's going on! If a bloke did that to me I'd tell Jay right away, I maybe would be flattered but its always beat to tell the truth even if it's nothing big, cos a lie can turn something small into something big! I'd let him stew and tell him to bugger off you need time to think he may **** himself then!!! So sorry Hun x

Yeah iv emailed her lol asking her what she going to do when I tell her husband that she was planning on meeting my fella for a ****!

I really don't think he would cheat on my physically tbh! He has alot to loose, he's from Yorkshire and moved down here to me. I believe him but don't trust him

He also isn't going up there anymore next month x

For what it's worth, I couldn't be in a relationship where there was no trust.

If it's that bad, but you're sure you want to stay together, would you consider getting counselling so you can rebuild that trust?

If you're aways worried about what he's doing or who he's with, you're never going to be really happy and that's just damaging yourself.

toller-girl said:
For what it's worth, I couldn't be in a relationship where there was no trust.

If it's that bad, but you're sure you want to stay together, would you consider getting counselling so you can rebuild that trust?

If you're aways worried about what he's doing or who he's with, you're never going to be really happy and that's just damaging yourself.

He doesn't go out ever!

We have two children and I love him millions, we was getting on better then ever since I had our 2nd

Back