FINALLY got back to my Target weight!!!

jaylou

Gold Member
I'm a happy bunny today ladies :D After messing about since July trying to lose the 3 lb I'd gone over target, this week I had a fab loss of 2.5 lb and got back to my actual Target weight.

I guess the reason for my post is this, being at target isn't easy for me and since July I've gone up to 10st 5 but only as low as 10st 1, never back to 10 st. It's been hard work maintaining this weight but I was determined this week to get there so this is what I did......

I stuck to it! I had red days, green days, EE days, and even a mix 2 max day. I had almost 15 syns every day and varied my foods. I didn't reduce anything, I didn't go without, I didn't cut anything out of the plan, I followed the plan as it should be followed and I flippin well got the result I wanted!

So, for any of you who are struggling I would say, don't try to hard, just follow the plans, don't try any fancy tricks and reap the rewards cos it works! :p

Well done and thanks for the post Jaylou. I'm struggling to lose the last few lbs and your post is just what I wanted to hear - stick at it and you'll get there :)

Id imagine staying at target is much harder than it seems so well done Jaylou for getting back there x

Leapfrog just beat me to it!!! Thanks so much for your post Jaylou. As you know, I'm struggling to get back into target range, let alone my actual target! And it's NOT that I've set my target too low - I've just been diagnosed with osteoporosis, and found out that I've actually shrunk 2" in height, so my target should be even lower, but I'm not confessing that yet! At least I now know why several pairs of trousers that I wore last year suddenly seem too long, despite altering the waistband. If only we shrunk widthwise...!!!

Many thanks again for your advice.

Congrats Jaylou and thans for your advice. I will hopefully be at target soon so then I will have a totally new challange!

Well done thats great news. Im still trying to get back to target too. I think target is the hardest part.:sigh:

I think target is the hardest part.:sigh:

I completely agree miss jelly tot. Losing the weight doesn't seem like the easy bit but in comparison (and in hindsight) it is! The target bit is a complete change and also an acceptance of the fact that you need to work hard to maintain and that you can't stop "dieting".

Good luck getting back there hun. x

Good post Jaylou!

Well done to you! Sometimes we just have to go back to basics and remember to trust in the plan! Being at target must be a tough challenge and i think that you seem to have a great attitude to it! Well done again! Heres to staying at target!!! x

Nope wouldn't let me rep you either!!

Brilliant news though, well done hon x

I've been doing reds, greens and EE days this week trying to get rid of the 4lbs I put on last week. WI tonight, so here's hoping I've done it. Waaaaay off target though, about 8 stones off I think lol

Well done on getting back to Target weight Hun!!! You deserve it!

Well done Jaylou!!
Must admit, I'm looking forward to reaching Target, but dreading it at the same time, cos I understand how maintaining must be hard work. It takes time to find that balance, I assume. But well done you, and everyone else who is on the path of maintenance!

Well done Jaylou, I'm sure you're thrilled. And well done for pointing out that the whole point of this is not to starve ourselves, but mearly follow the plan!

Hugs
Jacqui

Back