Finally got my bike delivered.... but

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
its too friggin big!!!!

Apparently there are different sized bikes and this one is a 57 and i need a 52 (5"3)
So annoyed as was planning to go for a nice picnic and bike ride this afternoon!
x

Aww inst that annoying I think they assume everyone is all tall. Im another 5'3 and a short arse as my other half calls me huh the cheeky lanky beanpole, lol. Hope you get it sorted soon x

thats a pain innit!
booohooo!

I dunno if I could still ride a bike lol
xxx

i could go for a walk but i am annoyed now as wanted to go on my bike lol. i was never allowed a bike growing up cos of room (although we had a 7 bedroomed house) my parents were really stingy and everything of mine had the be stored in my bedroom and no where in the house.
H2b is annoying me too calling me a short arse! He can talk hes got short legs and is only 5"10 for a man!
So annoyed as i have to wait another week for them to order the smaller one in!

Oh whats a week! You will just have to go for a run :)
x

pah are you having a giraffe????? Me run?
I eventually want to ride into work (working in waterloo and living in surrey) so its a probably 20 mile trip but want to at least hope i can do it and save some money? and the quicker i start building my stamina up I can loose weight too!
x

waterloo! thats a choo choo ride from me! 15/20 mins by train!

what ya gonna be doing there love?x

Oh wow cool job! Paul wanted to do that a few yrs ago :)

Shift work?
x

yea 3 days a week 12 hours a day! start monday!
I dunno how i think i could bloody cycle even the length of my foot as i walked up my road after posting a letter and was nearly sick from exhaustion!!! tell me it gets easier!
x

Oh fab huni - Im sure you will loves it!

Yh it gets easier! I was shockingly unfit b4 now I can run - not far but I can do it! x

thanks. Revising my arse off atm. I just need to perfect the spelling of the words MRSA methicillian resistant staphylococcus aureus..... cant even pronounce it hahaha!

Oh feck that! x

I should be revising too - oops Must do sum next week! x

Back