FINALLY got round to joining WW!!!

i stopped 2 years ago and have put on 4 of 5.5 stone i lost
:(

Tried restarting a number of times but not with it for ssing anymore

Well at least you didnt put it all back on:D I know wat you mean about trying to restart a number of times, I have been trying to restart since January and its now bluddy May!! If I had have just admitted defeat after Christmas, I could probably be close in the 11s now and close to my goal!!

Ah well, at least we have a plan now!!

yep and were here to support one another all the way :party0011: !

Have just uploaded some photos, will get hubby to take full length on tomorrow and will post it up too.... quite scary looking how big i was at start of LL :eek:

Have just uploaded some photos, will get hubby to take full length on tomorrow and will post it up too.... quite scary looking how big i was at start of LL :eek:

Defo hun, I cant believe how big I was when I started CD either, but even worse, how oblivious I was to it...its only when I look at photos now that I realise and I have actually cried at some of the photographs....so many pix of me and my lil girl I cannot bear to look at because of my weight....my friend is gettin married in July and I want to look at the pix and be happy not disgusted....

I have another friend who is talking half heartedly about getting married and although its a couple of years off if it does happen, I will be her chief bridesmaid and there is no way I am looking **** in those pix!!

I'm going on hols at the end of August and I want to be able to take fun pix of me and Chloe and look back on them and hang them around my house and be proud of them!!! Amazing what effect pix can have on us!

Just had a look at your pix....you WILL be that person at the end of your journey again, its just gonna take a bit longer this time round and as you got there once you just KNOW you can do it again!

So, I have just figured out....

....that its 16 weeks until my holidays....

If I can manage to lose 2lb per week between now and then, I could be 32lb, or over 2 stone lighter...WOW!!

Unfortunately, its only 9 weeks to my friends wedding, so that at 2lb per week gives me 18lb loss, if I manage it, which will be just short of my 10% target.

I havent changed my ticker yet, cos I am not sure what weight I actually want to get down to yet, but I reckon my 10% is a good goal to aim for....actually, am gonna update my ticker for 19lb loss to make it look good he he he!

Just A Quick Note - Well Done On Starting --
I Hope Everything Works Out Well For You X Ann

Back