Finally got to Goal!!

ruthontheedge

Just had to big myself up - Got weighed last night and at my goal 11stone 3lbs!! Yippeeeeee:angel09:Lost 7lbs in the last 2 weeks on 810.

Never in a million years thought i would get to this point. I always said when i started this journey i would be happy at a size 14 / 16 but now i am in 12 / 14 and this exceeds all my expectations!!:bunnydance:

When i started this diet in November last year at 17 n half stones (OMG quite ashamed now) i never dremt i would be like this now. I had already lost 2 n half on weightwatchers before my wedding.

I found a picture last night from when i was at my heaviest and it nearly brought me to tears - i looked bloody awful!! I look back and think how the hell did i let myself get to that point??? Now though when i remember what i used to eat i know how i got there!

I would say to anyone thinking about this then it really does change your life! I am so much more confident, my relationship with my husband is so much better (nudge, nudge, wink, wink LOL):bananalove:
I am just so HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!

I never want to go back to where i was - such a dark and depressing place :cry:
I know i have learnt so much on this journey that i won't do it. I WON'T!!

I am not giving up on this journey though - i am on 810 at the moment and i will gradually move up the plans, sticking rigidly to them. But i wonder if anyone else has this thought........

"I'll just see if i can loose another couple of lbs..."

I think it becomes sort of a challenge to set yourself to see if you can do it - just to say "yes i can" and then when you do its like whooopppeeee!! i could do it. It makes you feel so good.

I would like to get into the late 10's so then when i do start moving up and gaining those few carb pounds :eek: i will still be under my goal.

Minimins has been a great support for me and i love reading about other peoples experiences. Keep it up everyone. xxx

Congratulations!!

You've done amazingly well.
Your pictures are a credit to you and your achievement.
Well done!
XXX

WOW! You've done so well. You look amazing on your photo. You're a real inspiration (and a fellow Cumbrian LOL) - FANTASTIC!!!!

Well done!! that's amazing amount of weightloss in a short space of time You must be bouncing around the room :wow:
:happy096::angel:

Thanks minis!! feel so chuffed with myself! ooooh Rachele! a fellow Cumbrian - thought there was only me! hehehe x
AG1981 - thanks for your comments on my pics. x

youve dont very very very well!! well done you!!

well done hun! That is such an amazing achievement and you should be really proud of yourself!

Well done!

:D:D:D:D

xx

Well done Ruth, a HHHHHHUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEE congrats at getting to goal... how good does it feel!!

Hey greeneyes thanks for your post - it feels bloody great!! Your new piccies are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! You look years younger on the new pics - You look brilliant!!
Liking the look of whatever you were going to tuck into LOL
xx

well done

You should give yourself a pat on the back. I know what you are saying about trying to get more weight off, a bit addictive eh?, well done

Ruth,
Congratulations hon, you have done amazingly well and you look fab in your pics you should be sooooooo proud of yourself..
Amazing achievement... A true inspiration..
Keep smiling hon as you really do have lots to smile about.
Marissa xxx

Back