finally got to minimins hello everyone

kinkysex

hi, I have made it over here to this site wow isnt it packed with loads of great people and diet storys, i have been posting on the pink cambridge site with some great people too............
and look forward to reading the sucess storys and also the before and after picckies....................

kim x

Hiya Kinky
I remember you from the pink site :p

Welcome aboard :D

Bonjour and welcome!!

P.S - nice name! :D :eek:

Hiya Kim. Glad you made it here :)

hello kim long time no speak ;)

its good here innit!

be careful of the arcade though....soo addictive!

hehe :D

x

hi, I have made it over here to this site wow isnt it packed with loads of great people and diet storys, i have been posting on the pink cambridge site with some great people too............
and look forward to reading the sucess storys and also the before and after picckies....................

kim x

Hiya Kim - welcome to Minimins....dunno if u remember me from the pink site....had posted on each other's threads...

hope you are doin OK hun.....and hope u enjoy Minimins - it's FAB-A-ROONY !!!

looking forward to hearing about more of your exploits !!! ;)

Debz
xx

thanks so much

wow, thanks so much for everyones replys, I feel sooo loved!, thanks...............
seriously though there is so much to read on here and do its amazing, becuase there is so much to look at its somtimes distracting or what thing I have been lost in here tonight for two whole hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks

kim x

Yay I have just arrived at this site too.

What a fab site loads of great stories and pictures of loads of weight loss.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

wow, thanks so much for everyones replys, I feel sooo loved!, thanks...............
seriously though there is so much to read on here and do its amazing, becuase there is so much to look at its somtimes distracting or what thing I have been lost in here tonight for two whole hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks

kim x

Hi Kim,

Nice to see you and congratulations on being a size 12!

Well done.

Love Mini xxx

Hi MrsWilliams and welcome to the site :)

Yay I have just arrived at this site too.

What a fab site loads of great stories and pictures of loads of weight loss.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

Hi MrsWilliams,

Welcome to MiniMins and I look forward to reading your posts. If you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Back