Finally has it clicked?

Violetwind

Determined
Hey there everyone

I went back and rejoined slimming world last night for the umteenth time! However this is my last ever!!! Looking back through old books I orginally joined Slimming World for the first time on 4th January 2010! Exactly 2 years on I find myself in exactly the same position with all the same old excuses though a mere 3lb lighter. 3lb in 2 years!! The first time I joined I managed 2.5 stone in 2 months, then I got complacent and I allowed life to get in the way.

Not this time. This time is different.

I joined last night and booked myself a 12 week countdown (nearly breaking the bank!!) I also gave myself no excuses and booked off the 18th of January as my youngest son needs to have an operation done on that day.

So if you guys don't mind when the urges come (as they inevitably will) I have promised myself that I will come here first and get talked off the ledge!

So even after I slept in this morning and had to have brekkie on the go I still feel 100% happy and on plan :)

Breakfast:- Hifi bar (HEB) and an apple
Break: - Melon and Pineapple

Lunch was awful :-( made a Morroccan rice salad from one of the books and it was bleugh!!!

Dinner: potatoes bacon peas carrots turnip cabbage :)

Back