Finally headed in the right direction!

strachan51

S: 25st0lb C: 20st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 41.3 Loss: 5st0lb(20%)
Had not been losing weight for a while even with all the exercise and the 30day shred and watching what I was eating like a hawk.
So I decided to start asda measure up shakes on Tuesday. So I completed 3 days of shakes as of yesterday.
Friday is my weigh in day so I weighed in as usual today an I have lost 7lbs.
I am so thrilled. And with doing the shred and I have lost 1 inch off my waist and 1 1/2 inches off my hips in a week too.
Hooray. Feel like it's all gonna work now.
Onwards and downwards.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

stef2009

Gold Member
S: 15st8lb C: 15st8lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 44 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Awww wow well done hun thats brilliant!!! You should be very proud :D stick at it xx

strachan51

stef2009 said:
Awww wow well done hun thats brilliant!!! You should be very proud :D stick at it xx

Thanks. I'm am chuffed to bits.
Gonna keep going. You keep at it too.

emmaedes

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
wow!!! congrats, thats amazing!!! you must be over the moon! just shows the hard work does pay off!!!

Well done :party0038:

xxxxx

strachan51

emmaedes said:
wow!!! congrats, thats amazing!!! you must be over the moon! just shows the hard work does pay off!!!

Well done :party0038:

xxxxx

Thanks. It was hard the first day adjusting to the shakes but has gotten easier each day. And been much less stressful knowing what I am having for breakfast and lunch and knowing the exact calories etc.
Day 4 going well so far.
I am just so happy to have lost!!

emmaedes

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yer, i found the first couple of days hard but its so easy as you said because in effect you dont really calorie count. i then usually have a ready meal for dinner from weight watchers or tesco light choices etc as these are low cal and yummy! and again all labelled with the calorie content!

good luck and i hope your amazing loss's continue! xxx

Iwant2beasize12

Silver Member
S: 17st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st6lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 1st10lb(9.8%)
Amaaazing :) do you have your three snacks?? And is your meal a normal meal or protien based? Im thinking of starting asda measure up x

strachan51

Iwant2beasize12 said:
Amaaazing :) do you have your three snacks?? And is your meal a normal meal or protien based? Im thinking of starting asda measure up x

I have 3 snacks and a normal meal. I have 3 snacks of 100 cals each and my evening meal is 600 cals.