Finally headed in the right direction!

strachan51

Had not been losing weight for a while even with all the exercise and the 30day shred and watching what I was eating like a hawk.
So I decided to start asda measure up shakes on Tuesday. So I completed 3 days of shakes as of yesterday.
Friday is my weigh in day so I weighed in as usual today an I have lost 7lbs.
I am so thrilled. And with doing the shred and I have lost 1 inch off my waist and 1 1/2 inches off my hips in a week too.
Hooray. Feel like it's all gonna work now.
Onwards and downwards.

Awww wow well done hun thats brilliant!!! You should be very proud :D stick at it xx

wow!!! congrats, thats amazing!!! you must be over the moon! just shows the hard work does pay off!!!

Well done :party0038:

xxxxx

emmaedes said:
wow!!! congrats, thats amazing!!! you must be over the moon! just shows the hard work does pay off!!!

Well done :party0038:

xxxxx

Thanks. It was hard the first day adjusting to the shakes but has gotten easier each day. And been much less stressful knowing what I am having for breakfast and lunch and knowing the exact calories etc.
Day 4 going well so far.
I am just so happy to have lost!!

Yer, i found the first couple of days hard but its so easy as you said because in effect you dont really calorie count. i then usually have a ready meal for dinner from weight watchers or tesco light choices etc as these are low cal and yummy! and again all labelled with the calorie content!

good luck and i hope your amazing loss's continue! xxx

Amaaazing :) do you have your three snacks?? And is your meal a normal meal or protien based? Im thinking of starting asda measure up x

Iwant2beasize12 said:
Amaaazing :) do you have your three snacks?? And is your meal a normal meal or protien based? Im thinking of starting asda measure up x

I have 3 snacks and a normal meal. I have 3 snacks of 100 cals each and my evening meal is 600 cals.

Back